Ryko Car Wash Tokens

A

Ag_Forager

Recently found two car wash tokens in back-to-back Loomis half boxes. Seen 'em posted on eBay for $0.99 so I gather they're about worthless.

So how many of you have found similar tokens? Ever find anything valuable? Post pics if you like...

655618360_tp.jpg

Upvote 0

boss driver

Dec 9, 2012
Detector(s) used
Dues, AT Pro, Tesoro Sand Shark, Excal II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Got a phone token from Turkey today. Found it in a reject Tay.

mAGma

May 29, 2013
Primary Interest:
Other
Geez I get tons of tokens, but that's usually a good sign. I do bags so the more weird stuff the more silver usually

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
NOX 800, Ace 250, Garret Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have found 2-3 of those same tokens in strings rolls a couple weeks back... I also found some trump taj mahal 50c gaming tokens in the same group of boxes... Did real good on the silver too!

HH

OP
OP
A

Ag_Forager

I have found 2-3 of those same tokens in strings rolls a couple weeks back... I also found some trump taj mahal 50c gaming tokens in the same group of boxes... Did real good on the silver too!

HH

I wish I could say that for my boxes... the two boxes containing Ryko tokens yielded only 1x40%. On the other hand, several months ago a box with a guitar pick in it produced 5x90% and 6x40%.

GlenDronach

Bronze Member
Aug 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Geez I get tons of tokens, but that's usually a good sign. I do bags so the more weird stuff the more silver usually

Definitely. I've had good returns when the sensitivity on those machines is lower! Usually come out far ahead.

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
This is the weirdest token I have found, I did a thread on it because I didn't know what it was, one of the members here in formed me it was a Masonic Token, I also ended up trading it to him, as him being a Mason it was valuable to him, I'm glad it went to someone who could really appreciate it too! HH, Maverick.

Attachments

• DSCN6031.JPG
    DSCN6031.JPG
    166.6 KB · Views: 191
  • DSCN6032.JPG
    DSCN6032.JPG
    152 KB · Views: 183

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
Recently found two car wash tokens in back-to-back Loomis half boxes. Seen 'em posted on eBay for $0.99 so I gather they're about worthless.

So how many of you have found similar tokens? Ever find anything valuable? Post pics if you like...

View attachment 860198

Better watch out, car wash's are money laundering facilities for criminal operations. I heard about a guy, who found a car wash token and he was sent to Belize.

FormerTeller

Bronze Member
Apr 24, 2011
Better watch out, car wash's are money laundering facilities for criminal operations. I heard about a guy, who found a car wash token and he was sent to Belize.

A story like that has got to be true!

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread