Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

DDEXPII

Aug 27, 2006
MA
Detector(s) used
MINELAB EXPLORER II & the sun ray probe
If you want to swap 90%ers for my B.F. that is OK let us know what you need and Ill be happy to help you ;D

OP
OP
LJ

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks guys. I am currently out of town but when I get back on Tuesday evening I will post what coins I need & we can make the swap. That is very nice of you guys to do this to help me out. Thanks again.

bazinga

Silver Member
Oct 31, 2005
High Five!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You should try and fill up just a book with what you have found through coin roll hunting. It's a lot more interesting and fun that way... in my opinion at least.

I do the same thing with metal detecting... I try to complete whole sets with only coins I have found buried in the ground. I've got about 60% of my indian heads completed after just one year. :)

Emperor Findus Cladius

Bronze Member
Sep 2, 2004
TX
Detector(s) used
Whites Vision/V3 Spectra, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree with bscofield, I have been doing the same with mercs I have found MDing as he has been doing with his indians. As I knew I would be doing it for years I even bought one of the nice dansco albums instead of the whitman folders. I have done it also with the kennedys in my CRH, and I am down to just needing some of the proofs for it. It is just a part of the challenge.

OP
OP
LJ

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
killerwine said:
I've got a couple of rolls....What do you need?

DEEPDIGGEREXPII said:
If you want to swap 90%ers for my B.F. that is OK let us know what you need and Ill be happy to help you ;D

Okay guys....this is what is need which is alot. Since I just started the CRH thing I just don't have that many different ones. These dates include the "D" & no mintmark.

1948,1949,1950, 1951, 1952 (no mintmark only), 1953, 1954, 1955, 1956,1957 (no mintmark only), 1958, 1959, 1960, 1961 (no mintmark only), 1962 (no mintmark only) & 1963 (no mintmark only).

I have a total of 5 Franklins that I already have the date/mintmark for this book to swap. If interested let me know. Thanks.

bscofield6 said:
You should try and fill up just a book with what you have found through coin roll hunting. It's a lot more interesting and fun that way... in my opinion at least.

I do the same thing with metal detecting... I try to complete whole sets with only coins I have found buried in the ground. I've got about 60% of my indian heads completed after just one year. :)

Your probably right about being more interesting but I just want to get this book filled. At the rate I find Franklins it might take me many, many, many years...lol.

OP
OP
LJ

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BTW Brian....Kudos on the Indian heads....quite an achievement in such a short period. WTG.

bazinga

Silver Member
Oct 31, 2005
High Five!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lejeuene said:
BTW Brian....Kudos on the Indian heads....quite an achievement in such a short period. WTG.

Thanks! I just wish we could get this foot of snow off the ground so I can get back out there and dig before I move from Indiana.

Good luck completing your Franklin book, and hopefully a walking liberty book as well!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread