What would constitute a CRH banner find?

mAGma

May 29, 2013
Primary Interest:
Other
Been sitting on about a month of skunks, so not much to report by the way of finds. But ive always seen on tnet how there are "banner" finds. Forgive me if theres a spot where it explains it but i couldnt find anything. I assume its just an amazing find? If so, what would a CRH banner find look like? I cant remember seeing one since ive been on here.

Upvote 0

favored papa

Oct 6, 2009
mountain home Idaho
Detector(s) used
ace 250 dfx
Because we don't want everyone to start CHR we don't vote people into the banner here. But if you found two boxes of 90% half's and 2 boxes of mercs on the same day I might vote you up there. Oh,, maybe not. HH

jrf30

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
CO, AZ
Detector(s) used
dfx, Ryedale!
Agreed. NOTHING would make it worth putting it on the banner page. Too many people already interested in treasure hunting that for some reason have NOT started CRH would enter the field. Even if most of them left again in a month, it would still be a bad thing. Sorry, but there is not much left to this field, so we don't add more players to the game on purpose. :-)

crhstreetwalker

Apr 27, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Because we don't want everyone to start CHR we don't vote people into the banner here. But if you found two boxes of 90% half's and 2 boxes of mercs on the same day I might vote you up there. Oh,, maybe not. HH

This. There have plenty of banner worthy CRH finds, just go back a fear years in the threads.

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
if I scored a score of a lifetime I would not want my hobby put out there for the world to see more than it is right now, just sayin'.

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So glad to see so many people not wanting a crh banner- even if one was found keep it on the low- nothing to see keep moving

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

OP
OP
mAGma

mAGma

May 29, 2013
Primary Interest:
Other
HaHa I'm actually with you guys. I get that that would be bad for business. I just wanted to see what you guys thought would qualify...certain number of silvers? One sweet coin?

Styfflin

Jan 8, 2013
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found gold coin roll hunting (see my image under my name), others have found gold. If you're looking to get on the banner, you're posting in the wrong forum. Or you might want to swing a metal detector on the side. :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread