cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went to my bank to pick up my usual 2 boxes of halves and the teller says he was saving 3 $20 rolls of halves that a customer brought in, he was sure I would be in. He also mentioned that there was more boxes of halves in the vault.

So, the next morning I called the bank's vault teller and she said I could have one of them. I made another trip to the bank and a different teller helped me and said she was saving $16.50 in halves for me too. (she didn't see me the day before) I saw some halves in her tray and thanked her because of the bright white stripe of silver that I could see from my side of the counter.

I bought a total of $1576.50 in halves this weekend and got.
2 - franklins
2 - 90% JFK
40 - 40% JFK

Both the franklins, one 90%, and a few 40%s came from the customer returned coins. I was going to go bank roll hunting this weekend but didn't need to.

Now for the bad news, my daughter turned 16 this weekend and wants to get her learners permit. :o

Upvote 0

silverfinder37

Mar 24, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
looking for an Explorer
;D You can have her be your driver as you hit all your banks, will save you time and add plenty of grey to your head of hair :)
Good Luck I am going through that 2x's right now with son and duaghter.
Best Regards, Ray

thurmownator

Bronze Member
Dec 25, 2006
Primary Interest:
Other
Ditto what silverfinder said. She can log in some required driving ours being your "wheel man" (ergh.. wheel woman).

.....and great finds too, BTW

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread