Whos youtube high volume video is this?

Owassokie

Jun 28, 2012
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Hard to imagine someone doing $40000 per week for the last month is not on here."

Really? You may be right but my thoughts have always been completely different. I've never thought the true volume searchers have come anywhere near this site, or any other. They've probably never posted in a single CRHing thread, much less post a video about it. I doubt all the CRHing sites together represent more than 5% of people that are CRHing. I believe there are people doing CRHing on a level never even imagined by most of us. Imagine if you owned a bank/CU, or you were well connected with someone who did. Imagine if you could get all your coin and dump all your coin at the same place, with no limits.

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Hard to imagine someone doing $40000 per week for the last month is not on here."

Really? You may be right but my thoughts have always been completely different. I've never thought the true volume searchers have come anywhere near this site, or any other. They've probably never posted in a single CRHing thread, much less post a video about it. I doubt all the CRHing sites together represent more than 5% of people that are CRHing. I believe there are people doing CRHing on a level never even imagined by most of us. Imagine if you owned a bank/CU, or you were well connected with someone who did. Imagine if you could get all your coin and dump all your coin at the same place, with no limits.

Funny you say this as I just ran into a high volume hunter here in my area(40-50k/week) and he doesn't post on any channels says he just does his thing and doesn't want to bring attention to what he's been doing for more than 20yrs(how do you not bring attention doing that much volume?)

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

Coppercrazy

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2012
Ohio
Funny you say this as I just ran into a high volume hunter here in my area(40-50k/week) and he doesn't post on any channels says he just does his thing and doesn't want to bring attention to what he's been doing for more than 20yrs(how do you not bring attention doing that much volume?) ------------------------------------- just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

The same thing happened to me a year ago.

rpg25

Dec 9, 2012
Earth
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The guy in the video sounds like he is 16 years but mentions he has kids. Whatever the case, he sounds young. Wonder what he does that he can tie up $40,000 a month.

namster

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2011
Sulphur, NV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
40-50K, lol. They are paying a lot in fees, for sure. No bank will touch that kind of volume in my area, I've asked.

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
40-50K, lol. They are paying a lot in fees, for sure. No bank will touch that kind of volume in my area, I've asked.

Timzim never paid a fee and he was doing that kind of volume

namster

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2011
Sulphur, NV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Timzim never paid a fee and he was doing that kind of volume

He must live in a very dense area and driving a ton of miles. My area is 1 mil plus population and it is NOT possible.

kennedyfan

Jul 22, 2011
Detector(s) used
Bank Tellers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The interesting this is that before I found this site, I didn't even know about the term like "coin roll hunting" — I just had heard about the idea of getting lots of half-dollars from the bank. So I'm guessing that at least this you tuber is aware of the community, since he's using the established terms.

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IF I didn't have a job and lived in central new jersey or a huge city I could pull that off. not where I live and with a full time job, that's for sure!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread