Hmmmm getting some finds graded? "21st-Century Submission Special"

Graceful

Jan 1, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't think I will personally get any coins graded now. But this article certainly got my interest so I thought I'd share encase any of you wanted to get some "finds" graded now :)

21st-century Submission Special

21st-Century Submission Special
Posted on 11/12/2013

Submit US Modern coins (2000–date) for only $10. Special labels will be offered while quantities last. Available through the end of the year.

For a limited time you can submit US Modern Coins, 2000-date, valued up to $100 per coin, to NGC for grading for only $10 per coin. A variety of special submission labels, including America's National Treasures® and Presidential labels, will be available while supplies last. Click here to view all eligible labels. There is a 10-coin minimum submission requirement for this offer.

click image to enlarge

Please follow the guidelines outlined below to ensure your submission is processed in a timely manner. Coins for this special must be received by NGC before December 31, 2013 to be eligible.

Valid for NGC Collectors Society members and NGC Authorized Dealers.
US Mint Set and Proof Set coins must be submitted on a separate submission form and cannot be combined with other coins.
Do not select a grading tier.
Coins may be submitted for any of the special labels (America's National Treasures, Presidents, etc.) listed on this page if they meet the requirements.
Write "21st Century Special" in bold letters on the submission form.
If a specific label is not requested, the default label (see this page) will apply.
US coins only. Gold, Platinum and Oversize coins are not eligible.
No other discounts apply.
Collectors Society coupons cannot be used for this special.
Special submissions are unlimited.
Estimated turnaround time is 20 business days.
Handling and return shipping fees still apply.

Not an NGC Collectors Society member? Join today!

If you have any questions, please contact NGC Customer Service at [email protected] or 1-800-NGC-COIN (642-2646).

Upvote 0

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
only coins valued up to $100? seems hard to tell if they're not graded yet

baddbluff

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2011
vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've heard your coins automatically lose 10% of their value when they get slabbed by NGC. 20% if its ANACS. LOL

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread