Finally a box worth sharing!

BRChiver

Oct 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey everyone! My finds recently have been pretty slim so this was definitely a sight for sore eyes. Picked up two boxes today and the first was a skunk but the second; just the opposite. Most of the '64s and a couple of the Bens are pretty much uncirculated. Best looking '90's I've pulled in a while. :headbang:
HH!
BRChiver
IMG_8535.jpg IMG_8534.jpg IMG_8528.jpg IMG_8525.jpg IMG_8526.jpg IMG_8527.jpg IMG_8523.jpg IMG_8524.jpg IMG_8522.jpg
IMG_8533.jpg IMG_8531.jpg IMG_8532.jpg

Upvote 0

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Dayyyyumm! Nice job BRChiver! Man, those Bens are pretty! Good for you, couldn't miss those rims, lol. I have hit a wall on my 90's, they just aren't showing up any more, nice you got some! HH, Maverick.

halfnhalf

Feb 9, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i only get that much that much silver in my dreams!!Nice work!

Rascal

Feb 5, 2012
Western Arizona
Detector(s) used
Number 1 Mark II Eyeball
Primary Interest:
Other
Finding just one of those two nice Bens + the Walker would have made my day. THOSE would go in the album pile, not the regular silver stash.

Rascal

Owassokie

Jun 28, 2012
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats BRChiver!

I had a pretty good Brinks box recently with some BU Ben's. Do you happen to live in Oklahoma?

OO

OP
OP
BRChiver

BRChiver

Oct 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats BRChiver!

I had a pretty good Brinks box recently with some BU Ben's. Do you happen to live in Oklahoma?

OO
Thanks!
No I'm not in OK; actually a couple hundred miles and different district. Cool you found some too!

OP
OP
BRChiver

BRChiver

Oct 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I am new still what do U mean by Box? And Chive on from CA

First off, welcome to the forum and Chive On! Most coins are shipped to banks in boxes. Each denomination coin is different..IE halves come in a box of $500. I'm not too sure one cents, nickels, dimes or quarters since I don't really mess with those.
Here is a link to a thread you should read. Lots of good info from some great members on TNet.
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/c...-beginners-guide-coin-roll-hunting-terms.html

HH!
BRChiver

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GReat haul buddy.. Those babies are shiny…

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread