tereible box day

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ugh 5 halves skunk which brings my current streak to 28
And dimes 10 boxes today- skunks
WTH not even 1 dime in $2500 which puts me at 17 dime skunks at least currently- before I stopped n the summer time I think I had 4-5 boxes skunks and that's not includng several of the full 2013- was hoping the dimes would produce some ag since halves are hiding away but nope :(

On a brighter note I did pull 2 40% out of $10 in teller trays today

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

Upvote 0

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
man that sucks, I can understand the half dollars being a skunk but 10 boxes of dimes and nada? you must have stiff competition in your neck of the woods. I average 1 silver every 1.5 or so boxes.

Will45

Sep 1, 2013
PA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does that count customer wrapped rolls?

OP
OP
Iamrussell

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does that count customer wrapped rolls?

These are all boxes so all mwr- sealed boxes don't have custoner rolls in them

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

xnytxowlx

Sep 15, 2013
Pennsylvania
Primary Interest:
Other
Im at 21 boxes of halves now. I know your current pain. Added another 5 skunks to my list yesterday. At least my 5 boxes of nickels yesterday yielded 5 war niks and 1 buff. Better than a total skunk day!

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice job on the nickels. That's a lot of hours nickel searching! I love nickel searching though and once sat down and went through $800 worth of nickels IN ONE SITTING :p
Im at 21 boxes of halves now. I know your current pain. Added another 5 skunks to my list yesterday. At least my 5 boxes of nickels yesterday yielded 5 war niks and 1 buff. Better than a total skunk day!

xnytxowlx

Sep 15, 2013
Pennsylvania
Primary Interest:
Other
I posted a pic in the ender thread. It popped out of my last box, so it was a nice ending! It took about 10 seconds to go through the 5 half skunks, then took quite some time going through the nickels, but they were fun. I also found my first 2 '38s, so I was happy with the nickels for sure! Now I have to wait till monday for my 8 more boxes of halves. The skunk streak has to stop at some point!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread