Lunch Time Run......

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went to a bank I haven't tried yet here in town......they had 46 rolls so I bought them all. One roll had 15 silver and another roll had 14. The total silver from the 46 rolls were 36 coins with a couple of 90%'ers.

I hurried up and ran to my bank and cashed in and went across the street to another bank I haven't tried. I bought 67 rolls there. I checked a about 5 rolls on the way back to the office and found a Franklin and a three 40%'ers. Can't wait to get home to check the rest of them. I'll post the finds from the balance tonight.

None of these rolls were machine wrapped....I love those.....I can go through them quick.

It is Friday so I took one of those extended lunch hours....ha!

Upvote 0

thurmownator

Bronze Member
Dec 25, 2006
Primary Interest:
Other
Kudos, you're on quite a roll here.

OK, you brought up the Friday thing. Let's see how you do on this one question test.

You know you're a CRH addict when you.......pass on Friday Happy Hour to go home and check the rest of some half rolls you bought from a bank over lunch you hadn't been to before."

True or False ? ;)

RaptorSE

Sep 13, 2006
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE SunRay X-1
:o You hadn't checked both those banks ever, and they are in your own town ?? /shame ;D

100+ rolls = $1000.00 + Jesus, where are these banks LOL. Your quick little bank stops do
better than other peoples entire years of hunting ! (you suck - j/k ::) )

I hit 6 banks today while on the road. 5 had no halves, 1 had $260 . Found 7 40% and 2 '64 . And
thats a good day :)

Happy searchin' all.

DDEXPII

Aug 27, 2006
MA
Detector(s) used
MINELAB EXPLORER II & the sun ray probe
I'm telling, you are on the silver trail keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HCRH DEEPDIGGEREXPII

OP
OP
LJ

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Raptor686 said:
:o You hadn't checked both those banks ever, and they are in your own town ?? /shame ;D

100+ rolls = $1000.00 + Jesus, where are these banks LOL. Your quick little bank stops do
better than other peoples entire years of hunting ! (you suck - j/k ::) )

I hit 6 banks today while on the road. 5 had no halves, 1 had $260 . Found 7 40% and 2 '64 . And
thats a good day :)

Happy searchin' all.

Actually there are a few more I haven't checked yet that I will hit. I guess this has been a virgin town. I asked my last stop today how they accumulated 76 rolls and the teller told me they have just been getting in a roll here and there and just have not sent them in. Although someone may be doing the CRH'ing thing because today I came across a few rolls that we marked bicentennial and every once in a while I find some initials. It won't be long now that all the banks in this town have been hit and I am certain things will slow down for me bigtime as I will have to rely on the boxes only.

Sorry to hear about your road trip. I know it is no fun when no one has rolls.

OP
OP
LJ

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Checked the balance of the rolls and the total finds were not that great. I did pull out 3 Walkers that really excited me. Ironically they were in wrappers that had a guys name and address on them. I don't understand this unless he was just interested in coins at all. So today's total are:

9-90% (3 Walkers 41, 41-D, 42-D & 1 Franklin 63-D)
2-65's
7-66's
17-67's
15-68's
7-69's

Total Silver Coins 57

I am trying to talk my husband into making a morning run in Baton Rouge tomorrow to test things there. I'll let ya'll know how that goes.

OP
OP
LJ

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thurmownator said:
Kudos, you're on quite a roll here.

OK, you brought up the Friday thing. Let's see how you do on this one question test.

You know you're a CRH addict when you.......pass on Friday Happy Hour to go home and check the rest of some half rolls you bought from a bank over lunch you hadn't been to before."

True or False ? ;)

Forgot to answer this thurmownator.....I am not too much of a drinker to begin with but.....yes I guess I am a CHR addict....lol. Answer is....TRUE!

THEDUKE

Feb 20, 2007
Ocean County New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900/DI PRO SL
WOW that is Nice.

53 halfs 40 percent silver and 4 halfs 90 percent silver

53 x .14792 = ounces 7.83976

4 x .36169 = ounces 1.44676

Total ounces 9.28652 x $14.49 = $134.56

total is 57 halfs that = $28.50 put out for these 57 halfs

134.56 - 28.50 = total profit $106.06