Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Member
Discoveries
 
Results 1 to 8 of 8
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Eminem

Thread: Coin roll hunting in other countries?

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
  1. #1
    us
    Jan 2013
    Garrett Ace 350
    439
    257 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

    Coin roll hunting in other countries?

    I have a Russian friend who is interested in coin roll hunting, but he doesn't think there is much of an opportunity in Russia seeing as they changed their currency in 1997. However, he is going on a little vacation around east Asia and is wondering if there are any countries along his journey that might be CRH targets.
    • China
    • Laos
    • Cambodia
    • Indonesia
    • Thailand
    • Malaysia
    • Australia


    Any insights from the world travelers in the group?

  2. #2

    Dec 2006
    1,813
    2 times
    This may help your friend decide: Country and territory list - Numista
    "You can't win if you don't play"

    "Behind every dark cloud is a silver lining"

    "If you're prone to motion sickness, this "roller coaster" hobby may not be for you "

  3. #3
    us
    Jul 2010
    Garrett Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Quick Draw
    1,369
    265 times
    Coin roll hunting, British coins, ancient coins, antiquities
    Nope, none of those countries have a chance of CRH except for the single 1966 silver australian half dollar, but nearly all of those are out of circulation since they were round, all other issues were multi-sided making it even easier to cull out of circulation. The only other silver Australian coins were pre-decimal and thus not found in circulation anymore.
    Speeding up Gresham's law one roll at a time

  4. #4
    us
    Eminem AKA Marshall Mathers AKA Slim Shady AKA B-Rabbit AKA Rap God AKA the G.O.A.T

    Jul 2012
    Motor City
    Not sure
    1,436
    522 times
    I enjoy rollin', throwin' rolls, Rappin', chatin' with Fiddy Cent
    I says it once and Em gonna say it again, America is the land of opportunity, that includes rollin'

  5. #5

    Nov 2012
    Super-Skunksville x1000.
    2,819
    1071 times
    C R H 'N
    wrong mexico has some silver left

    many countries have had silver coinage
    the problem is they use bags and not rolls
    and people on the internet are too sissy to search through bags


    i have a friend in the Uk who bag hunts copper UK pennies in bags. he's a coin bag hunter (CBH)



    you need to research each country, their coin size, if you can walk into a bank. we need a list of first hand experiances of roll hunting, only accuarate way to establish. ask sag he knows his stuff but internet has been out in his neck of the woods since the last hurricane came through.
    Quote Originally Posted by TreasurePirate69 View Post
    Your logic is completely insane.
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff of pa View Post
    This place is supposed to be Fun.

  6. #6
    us
    Eminem AKA Marshall Mathers AKA Slim Shady AKA B-Rabbit AKA Rap God AKA the G.O.A.T

    Jul 2012
    Motor City
    Not sure
    1,436
    522 times
    I enjoy rollin', throwin' rolls, Rappin', chatin' with Fiddy Cent
    Quote Originally Posted by 50cent View Post
    wrong mexico has some silver left

    many countries have had silver coinage
    the problem is they use bags and not rolls
    and people on the internet are too sissy to search through bags


    i have a friend in the Uk who bag hunts copper UK pennies in bags. he's a coin bag hunter (CBH)



    you need to research each country, their coin size, if you can walk into a bank. we need a list of first hand experiances of roll hunting, only accuarate way to establish. ask sag he knows his stuff but internet has been out in his neck of the woods since the last hurricane came through.
    Prob is Mexican coins don't have the highest purity. Heisenburg would be turnin' over his grave
    50cent likes this.

  7. #7

    Nov 2012
    Super-Skunksville x1000.
    2,819
    1071 times
    C R H 'N
    Quote Originally Posted by Eminem View Post
    Prob is Mexican coins don't have the highest purity. Heisenburg would be turnin' over his grave
    i completly forgot about AG %s. Mexicans are worse than Todd, they can't even get 70% silver in their coins. American AG is guaranteed to be at least 90% (in most cases part from 40%ers).

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LOL.png 
Views:	47 
Size:	41.9 KB 
ID:	903080


    em, remember when Gus sent Jesse down to Mexico? to show um how its done? He was actually casting Silver, because they can't do it right.

    Quote Originally Posted by TreasurePirate69 View Post
    Your logic is completely insane.
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff of pa View Post
    This place is supposed to be Fun.

  8. #8
    us
    Eminem AKA Marshall Mathers AKA Slim Shady AKA B-Rabbit AKA Rap God AKA the G.O.A.T

    Jul 2012
    Motor City
    Not sure
    1,436
    522 times
    I enjoy rollin', throwin' rolls, Rappin', chatin' with Fiddy Cent
    Quote Originally Posted by 50cent View Post
    i completly forgot about AG %s. Mexicans are worse than Todd, they can't even get 70% silver in their coins. American AG is guaranteed to be at least 90% (in most cases part from 40%ers). <img src="http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=903080"/> em, remember when Gus sent Jesse down to Mexico? to show um how its done? He was actually casting Silver, because they can't do it right.
    yeah and since they video taped it they were able to create the libratad. Thank god for Jessie.

 

 

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. 1st try coin roll hunting. Mysterious 1974 coin?
    By bossbear in forum Coin Roll Hunting
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: Aug 04, 2013, 12:42 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: Sep 14, 2012, 01:38 PM
  3. Replies: 35
    Last Post: Apr 13, 2012, 06:53 PM
  4. Coin Roll Hunting in NYC
    By marketing in forum Coin Roll Hunting
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: Mar 27, 2012, 07:31 PM
  5. What your oldest ever found coin while coin roll hunting?
    By gtfan76 in forum Coin Roll Hunting
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: Aug 01, 2010, 12:06 AM

Search tags for this page

australian coinroll hunting
,
australian roll hunting
,

coin roll hunting australia

,
roll hunting australia
,
roll hunting nyc
Click on a term to search for related topics.
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.1.3