fair price??

cooper36

Nov 30, 2011
east coast
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What would be a fair price to ask for Morgan dollars. They are in good to fair condition. I was thinking trading for dimes. What is a fair amount to ask for. I dont want to sell then buy as I would take a loss both ways.
Ill post a pic tomorrow.

As for the question what does this have to do with CRH..........
1st they where found in the coin store after I got skunked coin roll hunting that day.
2nd I appreciate your opinion.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mAGma

May 29, 2013
Primary Interest:
Other
Just to clarify- do you currently have the dimes or the morgans? I would definetly keep the morgans if thats what you have!!!

ArkieBassMan

Silver Member
Dec 17, 2009
AR
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dunno why anyone would want to trade silver dollars for dimes, but to each, his own.

An even swap would be 10.7 silver dimes per silver dollar.

boristhespider88

Bronze Member
May 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
What would be a fair price to ask for Morgan dollars. They are in good to fair condition. I was thinking of doing a trade on dimes what is a fair amount to ask for. I dont want to sell then buy as I would take a loss both ways.
Ill post a pic tomorrow.

As for the question what does this have to do with CRH..........
1st they where found in the coin store after I got skunked coin roll hunting that day.
2nd I appreciate your opinion.

Are you asking what you should sell them for or buy them for? I'm confused by the way you worded it.

:icon_scratch:

- DS

mAGma

May 29, 2013
Primary Interest:
Other
diversify

To me, thats diversifying the wrong way. But if you do decide to make the trade, youve got to take into account that morgans have a much higher premium than dimes as well. If i had to guess, i would say around 15 dimes per 1 morgan would be about right

OP
OP
cooper36

cooper36

Nov 30, 2011
east coast
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To me, thats diversifying the wrong way. But if you do decide to make the trade, youve got to take into account that morgans have a much higher premium than dimes as well. If i had to guess, i would say around 15 dimes per 1 morgan would be about right

thats about what i was thinking
Thanks.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions