Coffee Refreshment Hunting (CRHn) at the bank.

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
Coffee Refreshment Hunting (CRH'n) at the bank.

This hobby gets better and better, a quarter o/the banks and all of the credit unions I go to have one of these bad boys:

Keurig%u00252BSpecial%2BEdition%2B%2528B60%2529.jpg

yes-sir-eee-bob, all the free coffee and hot chocolate I can handle. tellas, they used to hate me and try to kill me. now they thank me for dumping! Really, they say they want coins for christmas. they want coins, i'll give um coins. And each time I stop in I have a cup of Coffee, or Hot Apple Cider, or Hot Chocolate. these K-cups are good, and if I didnt already have a life-time supply of them, i'd be stocking up on them. my CU even gave me a free travel mug to go with them. now this is what I call service. the recession is over, banks and CUs have so much money now they give me dozens of cups of free coffee a week. my favorite CU has about 15 different types of k-cups, so many I didnt make my way through all them yet.

coffee-gif1.gif

I've been drinking so much coffee, it ain't funny. These banks got me addicted to the stuff. all crhers should avoid stevia packets if you see any. enjoy the seasons, I know the holidays and cold weather usually keeps people from CRH'n (it stopped me cold in my tracks last year) but, hopefully this will be some motivation. its great, really is.

Skunks have been through the roof for me,
but 'least I'm getting some coffee, hot chocolate, apple cider, and tea.

Anyone else taking advantage of the Refreshments?

Upvote 0

mAGma

May 29, 2013
Primary Interest:
Other
Haha i wish they did that here. Ive got one bank that does free popcorn tho. And lemonade in the summer.

OP
OP
50cent

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
Haha i wish they did that here. Ive got one bank that does free popcorn tho. And lemonade in the summer.

man, pop corn and lemonade are one bad combination. you get one you dont want the other. you might want to check, a few of your banks might be doing this, I know two of them put these kerigs in less than 4 days ago this past monday.

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
Homie I been taking advantage of free coffee since you thought P.E. was gym. Nice to know another one of my coin rollers likes coffee as much as I do.
This hobby gets better and better, a quarter o/the banks and all of the credit unions I go to have one of these bad boys:

View attachment 903026

yes-sir-eee-bob, all the free coffee and hot chocolate I can handle. tellas, they used to hate me and try to kill me. now they thank me for dumping! Really, they say they want coins for christmas. they want coins, i'll give um coins. And each time I stop in I have a cup of Coffee, or Hot Apple Cider, or Hot Chocolate. these K-cups are good, and if I didnt already have a life-time supply of them, i'd be stocking up on them. my CU even gave me a free travel mug to go with them. now this is what I call service. the recession is over, banks and CUs have so much money now they give me dozens of cups of free coffee a week. my favorite CU has about 15 different types of k-cups, so many I didnt make my way through all them yet.

coffee-gif1.gif

I've been drinking so much coffee, it ain't funny. These banks got me addicted to the stuff. all crhers should avoid stevia packets if you see any. enjoy the seasons, I know the holidays and cold weather usually keeps people from CRH'n (it stopped me cold in my tracks last year) but, hopefully this will be some motivation. its great, really is.

Skunks have been through the roof for me,
but 'least I'm getting some coffee, hot chocolate, apple cider, and tea.

Anyone else taking advantage of the Refreshments?

TheMastermind

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2012
Pennsy
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Same here! I always grab a cup to go.

Bonus: one of my pick-up banks also has an Otis Spunkmeyer cookie oven. So I get free fresh-baked cookies from their as well.

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
Yeah, most of the Banks around here provide decent coffee but provide the cheapest and nastiest creamer they can buy!

Frank

hotrod

Bronze Member
May 12, 2012
AZ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
that's pretty awesome!
the banks in az have those, but some of my wells fargos give out soda ...but most give em water bottle plus all that popcorn.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread