Check out my youtube channel on all my finds from this year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe777Cool

Bronze Member
Feb 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
keep posting on youtube, you wont have a hobby for long!

OP
OP
C

CoinHuntingDrew

Dec 23, 2013
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT pro & Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the criticism from just trying to be friendly.
I guess that's how the youngsters get treated on this website.

OP
OP
C

CoinHuntingDrew

Dec 23, 2013
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
that ain't a double clipped nickel by the way, it's PMD. Consult us experts on T-net before making such claims.

I've had it checked out, and it is indeed a double clipped nickel.

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

CoinHuntingDrew

Dec 23, 2013
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd rather not, seems as if you guys are real d-bags around here, so I don't think I'll waste my time with a lot of ignorant people giving me crap.

OP
OP
C

CoinHuntingDrew

Dec 23, 2013
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
keep posting on youtube, you wont have a hobby for long!

It's not much different posting it on youtube than posting your finds on a public website with more people viewing your thread and seeing what you are finding than getting video views.

You guys are promoting it more than I am, actually. I stumbled upon CladSmoke's CRHing log by simply typing in Coin roll hunting finds and going through a few pages.

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
I'd rather not, seems as if you guys are real d-bags around here, so I don't think I'll waste my time with a lot of ignorant people giving me crap.

homie, lets take a step back. these people here feel threatened when people put CRH'n videos on youtube, cause it'll bring more people to the hobby. More rollers = Less silver. Law of averages, ect. everyone acts dis way on this site in regards to youtube videos being posted, look at virtualpaul, there's this one user named virtual paul something, and he's a nice old man, hunts out infront of a lake, films ducks, the man never did 1 thing wrong his entire life, yet people yell and holler, and insult him cause of fear of increased competition.

Joe777Cool

Bronze Member
Feb 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the criticism from just trying to be friendly.
I guess that's how the youngsters get treated on this website.

Young or old it doesn't matter. At least posting on this site you are posting for other people who already know about this stuff. When you are posting video's on youtube you are inviting new people to a hobby that has already seen a huge influx of people along with a huge decrease in finds. We have all gone on to Youtube to see something (music video for example) and end up watching how to break into a car, some guy popping a huge pimple on his back, a hockey fight with a guy getting knocked out, and the - oh whats this? find free silver and rare coins at the bank??

I don't see the logic in drawing attention to one's self or the hobby.

Joe777Cool

Bronze Member
Feb 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

a bit sensitive huh? calling US ignorant as you start name calling? SMH......teenagers.

Joe777Cool

Bronze Member
Feb 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's not much different posting it on youtube than posting your finds on a public website with more people viewing your thread and seeing what you are finding than getting video views.

You guys are promoting it more than I am, actually. I stumbled upon CladSmoke's CRHing log by simply typing in Coin roll hunting finds and going through a few pages.

"I typed in a search for coin roll hunting finds"

BINGO - you already knew about it. With youtube that doesnt need to be the case.

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
Homie you should pop a Xanax or anti acid pill and delete the YouTube video. I love virtual Paul, he loves to smoke hookah while watching the ducks, even though he seems innocent he ain't. More rollas = less silver for you and I, I and you, us.

GarouLady

Sep 6, 2012
Michigan
Primary Interest:
Other
I don't think him posting his silver finds is going to hurt anyone in the long run. He wants to show some viewers what's he found. Let him. personally I wouldn't because of the neighborhood I live in. I don't want to broadcast what I've found and you don't have to browbeat 1 person for posting a video. unfortunately silver hunting is big now because its in the newspapers, Magazines, TV, any and all social medias. Getting down on one person for posting is a bit much. Kinda like trying to get the cow back in the barn once its on fire. Kinda useless. But those are my 2 cents and right now that's all I can afford. LOL.

Sincerely, GarouLady

Omega

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2013
SoCal
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm about your age, still in high school, the members on here always treat me, and everyone else with respect. Some are straightforward with what they think, but there's nothing wrong with that.

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
I don't understand what all the fuss is about. Silver is a broken asset, it's dying on a downward spiral and losing value quickly. Why all the roll hunters, and more importantly, why all the hookah?

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
I don't understand what all the fuss is about. Silver is a broken asset, it's dying on a downward spiral and losing value quickly. Why all the roll hunters, and more importantly, why all the hookah?
why all the hookah? Well I'll tell ya. Virtual Paul be smokin it like a he addicted and people thought it'd be a good idea to try it, big mistake! Now we all addicted, cept fiddy cent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread