CRWs save the Day!

BRChiver

Oct 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CWR's save the Day!

Hey Everyone,
I stopped at one of my pickup banks today to grab the two boxes that came in and the teller said she had $30 in CWR if I wanted them. Of course I'll take them off your hands I said. Well my two boxes were skunks but the CWR's treated me well! 3-'64's and 9 40%ers one being a '70D!! :headbang:
HH!
BRChiver

View attachment IMG_8745.jpg
View attachment IMG_8746.jpg
View attachment IMG_8747.jpg
View attachment IMG_8748.jpg
View attachment IMG_8749.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_8747.jpg
    0 bytes · Views: 63
Last edited:
Upvote 0

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice move. Wish my banks allowed CWR's. They require anyone that has rolls to empty them into coin counters (self-serve or teller assisted).

SilverFace

Silver Member
Aug 21, 2011
Silverville
Primary Interest:
Other
Those were some great rolls. And congrats on the '70D. It often seems most of us have a better success rate with the CWR's than with boxes. I sure wish I could find more customer halves...usually a better success rate and less dumping....that's how I how I like to hunt. :happy3:

H$H!

Last edited:

SanMartian

Apr 15, 2013
Skunksville
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sweet! The CWR I get seem to always be small time hunter's dumps.

OP
OP
BRChiver

BRChiver

Oct 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those were some great rolls. And congrats on the '70D. It often seems most of us have a better success rate with the CWR's than with boxes. I sure wish I could find more customer halves...usually a better success rate and less dumping....that's how I how I like to hunt. :happy3:

H$H!
Thanks!
They are usually better but man they are hard to find. It's probably been 8-10 months since I've found anything in a CWR. The last couple where dumps but luckily these weren't!
HH!
BRChiver

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice score man! I haven't scored any CWR in a while. HH, Maverick

Top Member Reactions