My Most Memorable Finds in 2013

BRChiver

Oct 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey everyone,
I was looking through my stack and figured I would share some of my favorite coins/finds of 2013. I started threads for some but not all. These were found for FV either through CRH or by my super awesome teller who saves tray finds for me. Hope you all have a safe and Happy New Year!!!!
HH!
BRChiver

IMG_8769.jpg IMG_8768.jpg IMG_8767.jpg IMG_8766.jpg IMG_8762.jpg IMG_8764.jpg IMG_8759.jpg IMG_8755.jpg IMG_8757.jpg IMG_8754.jpg

Upvote 0

boristhespider88

Bronze Member
May 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
What's up with the toning on the halves (the '70 halves and the '76)and the ASEs? Do they look like that or is it something with the pics?

GREAT finds thought buddy!

HH!

- DS

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Very cool, I've thought about posting my special ( or what I consider special) finds too, just would be a lot of pics an such, so I haven't done it, very nice collection there BRC! HH, Maverick.

SilverFace

Silver Member
Aug 21, 2011
Silverville
Primary Interest:
Other
Those r some very impressive finds indeed. And if u have a teller helping u with finds like that Id sure say that is an awesome teller for sure. I found an '88 ASE earlier this year too but yours r in much nicer condition than mine....but Im not complaining. Btw, u probably already posted this earlier this year but does the '93 or either of the '14 halves have mint marks? Im sure u already checked but Im just wondering if u might have any key dates there.

Well, hope u and everyone else has a great CRHing New Year! :occasion18:

Attachments

• IMG_20130208_194551-1.jpg
    IMG_20130208_194551-1.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_20130209_134014-1-2.jpg
    IMG_20130209_134014-1-2.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 77

Omega

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2013
SoCal
Primary Interest:
Other
Do it Mav!

Nice find! Crazy this stuff is still out there for us to find :D

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes Mav the more silver p0rn the better post your special finds

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

OP
OP
BRChiver

BRChiver

Oct 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What's up with the toning on the halves (the '70 halves and the '76)and the ASEs? Do they look like that or is it something with the pics?

GREAT finds thought buddy!

HH!

- DS
Thanks! They are actually all toned. The teller said the ASE's were taken out of the plastic case with the cardboard surround at her counter. The others were found in boxes.
HH!
BRChiver

OP
OP
BRChiver

BRChiver

Oct 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very cool, I've thought about posting my special ( or what I consider special) finds too, just would be a lot of pics an such, so I haven't done it, very nice collection there BRC! HH, Maverick.

Thanks Mav!
If you posted all of yours it probably would shut down TNet servers, lol! Have a Happy New Year!
HH!
BRChiver

OP
OP
BRChiver

BRChiver

Oct 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those r some very impressive finds indeed. And if u have a teller helping u with finds like that Id sure say that is an awesome teller for sure. I found an '88 ASE earlier this year too but yours r in much nicer condition than mine....but Im not complaining. Btw, u probably already posted this earlier this year but does the '93 or either of the '14 halves have mint marks? Im sure u already checked but Im just wondering if u might have any key dates there.

Well, hope u and everyone else has a great CRHing New Year! :occasion18:

Thanks SilverFace!
Your ASE is in excellent condition, awesome find! Those 8 Barbers are actually Quarters! No I haven't even checked the Mint Marks yet. These were saved for me by my teller, she asked me for $2 and handed them to me! I can honestly say that most of my best finds are because of her!
HH!
BRChiver

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Give me a few days and I will get some pics together for ya.

SilverFace

Silver Member
Aug 21, 2011
Silverville
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks SilverFace!
Your ASE is in excellent condition, awesome find! Those 8 Barbers are actually Quarters! No I haven't even checked the Mint Marks yet. These were saved for me by my teller, she asked me for $2 and handed them to me! I can honestly say that most of my best finds are because of her!
HH!
BRChiver

Oh ok....I wasn't sure if they were quarters or halves cause its hard to tell from just the obverse of the two coins. But its still an incredible find for $2 fv and that is sure an awesome teller u have. She's a crher's dream teller lol. Wish I could find a gf like her lol.

H$H and Happy New Year! :occasion18:

Btw, a 1914 S Barber quarter is a little better date (mintage 264,000) and has some numis value.....about $50 or so in G condition

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread