saw something wierd today

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
While hitting a bank today for loose halves outside was a loomis van- it wasnt the normal armored big style vehicle that we all know- this was a little cargo type van with loomis on both sides and back- I wanted to snap a pic but didnt want the gaurd to think i was steaking him out- just odd
Struck out on any loose halves today and couldnt pick up my boxes so ill have all 10boxes tomorrow and Saturday

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

Upvote 0

xrunndonex

Dec 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They didn't call 911, they said you were a regular, the guy who always beats me to the half dollars, and gave me the pictures.

You just have to use my techniques. Gets free halves and I don't know why. Also they will never say they don't have halves

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
Why did you name yourself Eminem? Then on top of that try to impersonate him? Eminem wouldn't say "says" improperly, his I.Q is higher then that. It feels like I just read a post from the white guy in Malibu's most wanted.

IMA TELL YOU ONE THING. You a guy behind the computer right now, we the guyz on t-net doin one thing. we need to take the abuse,..... do you sir, have to take the abuse??????????

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
Why did you name yourself Eminem? Then on top of that try to impersonate him? Eminem wouldn't say "says" improperly, his I.Q is higher then that. It feels like I just read a post from the white guy in Malibu's most wanted.
homie you used the wrong word. It's "than" not "then". Then is a place in time. Than is a com-pair-I-san. I hope this has been education 4 you!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread