All Treasure Hunting
Just put my orders in for thur and friday this week. think I lost my mind

Thursday
10-Halves boxes

Friday
2-Halve boxes
28-Dime boxes

Hope it pans out

What I would give to be able to pickup during the workweek. I can never make it to a bank during their short business hours. Always have to wait until Saturday morning.

Keep us clued, ugotit22!

kawika18

Aug 22, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wait, so you meant to order 28 boxes of dimes or was that a mistake?

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dang. 28 boxes of dimes, Good luck! At least they're much easier to dump than halves.
Let is know how you do buddy. Buffaloboy

TheMastermind

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2012
Pennsy
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
28 boxes of dimes?! Yikes.

I can't do more than three or four boxes of dimes in a row before my eyes start straining and I need a break

yf30

Dec 21, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know what you feel like. I ordered 15 boxes of halves at 4 banks and they're all coming in the same day (Friday)! Luckily they'll hold it for a day or 2 so I don't have to run all over town picking them up.

Can't wait to start doing big volume. Hope I'm back here posting awesome scores!

mjr08010

Jan 14, 2014
Miami, FL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know what you feel like. I ordered 15 boxes of halves at 4 banks and they're all coming in the same day (Friday)! Luckily they'll hold it for a day or 2 so I don't have to run all over town picking them up.

Can't wait to start doing big volume. Hope I'm back here posting awesome scores!

If you're ordering the boxes in advance why don't you just order them all at the same bank for easy pickup?

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I lost my mind but fortunately someone found it. However, they stepped on it when they found it and now I come to TNet.

GlenDronach

Bronze Member
Aug 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you're ordering the boxes in advance why don't you just order them all at the same bank for easy pickup?

Because that would really put a strain on the bank and make them angry, and then he couldn't get more?

mjr08010

Jan 14, 2014
Miami, FL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Because that would really put a strain on the bank and make them angry, and then he couldn't get more?

Why would it put a strain on the bank? If you're already placing an order with them what difference does 4 boxes versus 10 boxes make? Either way, you're responsible for picking them up.

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why would it put a strain on the bank? If you're already placing an order with them what difference does 4 boxes versus 10 boxes make? Either way, you're responsible for picking them up.

Gotta work you way up- get a feel for how many is ok- really you cant go from 2-4 to 10 all at once thatll most likely get ya cut off-

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

mjr08010

Jan 14, 2014
Miami, FL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gotta work you way up- get a feel for how many is ok- really you cant go from 2-4 to 10 all at once thatll most likely get ya cut off-

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

Glad I found this out now. Picked up my first box of halves last weekend while simultaneously ordering 4 more for this Saturday. This Saturday I was planning on ordering 10 boxes but I may scale it back to 5 or 6 and see their reaction. Though last time I just got a bunch of smiles.

Too bad banks don't have a cart or something to roll those boxes out to my car on. At 28 pounds each, 4 boxes will weigh 112 pounds. Multiple trip effort… For people who pick up 10 boxes, that's an amazing workout from bank to car and car to home. Lol!

Omega

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2013
SoCal
Primary Interest:
Other
I've been thinking of changing my signature to

"Keys to success in CRH
1. Volume Volume Volume
2. RELATIONSHIPS!"

You know, since the mods don't like my signature, I should start thinking of a new one.

yf30

Dec 21, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Yep that's it. I don't wanna piss off the tellers or manager. Those boxes are heavy enough for those skinny female tellers. They usually put it on a

rolling chair just to get it from the vault to the counter. I really don't understand how some people order 10 or 15 boxes at once. it's so easy for the

bank to stop ordering for you.

OP
OP
ugotit22

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2007
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, and Whites IDX Pro
Yep that's it. I don't wanna piss off the tellers or manager. Those boxes are heavy enough for those skinny female tellers. They usually put it on a

rolling chair just to get it from the vault to the counter. I really don't understand how some people order 10 or 15 boxes at once. it's so easy for the

bank to stop ordering for you.

All about volume and relationships. I have a great relationships with my bank teller and banks manager. Ive told them many times if its getting to much just tell me and Ill lighten the load. They always insist no worries order whatever you want. So ill just keep ordering as long as the have no problem with it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread