anniversary

goldinmypan

Apr 18, 2006
Ventura, CA
Detector(s) used
LST
Today was my 1 year anniversary in CRHing. I feel I did OK but not up to the standards being set by some of you. LJ as found almost as much in a month as I did in a year. I guess its the same as in real estate "LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION". I guess time and a bankroll help, also. Anyway here are my totals:

searched = $62,256
40% = 957
90% JFK = 155
Bens = 110
Walkers = 57
Bicent AG = 4
S mint = 63
74D-DD = 9
71D-DD = 1
1987 = 7
Commemoratives = 1

Plus all the other oddities like cracks and gold platting etc.

Its been fun and its gettn funner.

Upvote 0

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats Gold. You have found a great variety of coins there. Your Walkers & Franklin totals are amazing. I just hope to get close to that total.

Yes, I do agree that location helps. In my case, I don't think there are many in this area that CRH although there are signs of someone out here going at it also but just how active....I'm not sure. Pretty soon I will be down to just searching boxes because I have gone to most all of the banks in general area. My daily finds will start dropping dramatically.

Anyway....kudos on your anniversary and good luck going into your second year.

OP
OP
goldinmypan

goldinmypan

Apr 18, 2006
Ventura, CA
Detector(s) used
LST
Thanks LJ. Don't give up on those banks just yet. You may have gotten the stash they have had for years but you will find that a few of them will have a steady flow of halves. Not like the first time through but still good numbers. The secret is finding out which ones and hitting them on a regular basis. The others, maybe just a couple times a year. In between visits, there is always the boxes. Keep at it and make sure your competition gets all your rejects.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread