My $1000 Bag....

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was disappointing!!! 6-40% out of 2000 coins.....such a disappointment... >:(. I also found 2 proofs (2004-D & 2005-D) and three foreign coins and a dime. Not so sure I will ever try a bag again. I was so pumped up waiting since Monday for this bag to be let down....took the wind out of my sail....lol.

On the brighter side....before picking up this bag of halves, I went to another bank earlier in the day about 30 minutes out of town that I have been going to for halves a few times now and picked up 90 rolls. I had much better results with 1-90% Franklin & 38-40%. This bank seems to have an endless amount of rolls. Each time I go I get better results. I guess I am getting deeper into their rolls finally getting to the older ones. I am going to dump this $1000 bag and go back to this bank tomorrow. I just love the anticipation......ha!

Upvote 0
OP
OP
LJ

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
odinthedog said:
that's right I remember...where did you say that bank was? :P

Oh the bank is in idontrememberville....ha.

scotto

Bronze Member
Dec 23, 2006
My first M/D find
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
lejeuene said:
This bank seems to have an endless amount of rolls. Each time I go I get better results. I guess I am getting deeper into their rolls finally getting to the older ones. I am going to dump this $1000 bag and go back to this bank tomorrow.

I'd go back and buy them out...if you are into the older rolls, someone else could pop in there and buy a few rolls and score, and they might go back and buy the rest. Dump that $1,000.00 girl and go buy 'em out! ;D Good luck!

thurmownator

Bronze Member
Dec 25, 2006
Primary Interest:
Other
6920 said:
The bag was better than a skunk! Could be worse! :)

Ditto. Take it from someone whose had more than their fair share of skunks lately.

Appreciate the keepers you do find.

Emperor Findus Cladius

Bronze Member
Sep 2, 2004
TX
Detector(s) used
Whites Vision/V3 Spectra, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Better than a complete silverless skunk. For the 2004 & 2005 to be proof they would have to have an S mintmark. If they are D then they are the business strikes that were not release for general circulation.

TxTim

Silver Member
Jan 14, 2007
Texas
Detector(s) used
DFX & SE
LJ-
Does your endless supply bank have them hand rolled or machine rolled?

prizm II

Dec 21, 2006
Detector(s) used
whites prizm II
That bank is your very own "silver mine" :) :) Good Luck

Emperor Findus Cladius

Bronze Member
Sep 2, 2004
TX
Detector(s) used
Whites Vision/V3 Spectra, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just looked at your 2007 totals, only one word - AWESOME!!!!!! :o :o :o Has your hubby tried figuring out how much profit you have made so far? Right now you are looking at over a $2000 profit!!! Does he still think you are crazy? :P :P

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread