Silver Gods sending Blessings!

GarouLady

Sep 6, 2012
Michigan
Primary Interest:
Other
Well still healing from Chemo and Rad treatment that the doc said could take about a year. Not too bad but the neuropathy in my feet are totally killing me. Everyone says its from bad boots but these are brand new, well 2 months old. I still think its the chemo drugs messing up my system because doesn't matter what shoes or boots I wear the tendons in my right foot and bottoms of both my feet feel like meatloaf, in a bad way.

But my hair is starting to grow back, looking very much like peach fuzz, LOL, and the silver gods have sent me small blessings. Nothing big, but I take whatever I am given after 7 months of no silver hunting or buying. I found a 1944 P war nickel in my till tonight and yesterday I found a 1957 Rosie dime from a customer's paying change. not bad at all. Hopefully when spring comes, which I hope is soon, I will be able to start growing mother nature's own gold and silver via vegatables and fruiting trees. Once that's done I am going to hopefully re-start CRHing again. Reality is biting me big time in the bum with chemo bills, winter tires, property taxes and new brake lines for my car. Sheesh but oh well. I take what I am given and be gratefully for it. At least it was sunny here for the first time in 3 months of snow and frigid temps.

Love ya all!!

Sincerely, GarouLady

Upvote 0

golden sluice

Dec 16, 2013
next to disneyland
Detector(s) used
Thanks Kellyco, and Garrett:smile:... I love my AT gold metal detector!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Outstanding glad to hear that chemo is done and you are on to recovery! I used to deliver chemo drugs to patients from the pharmacy... $12,000.00 drug in a bottle. With two bags, to protect the handler. Thats me. I heard it has gold in small amounts. Well happy hunting im going to bed now.

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am happy to hear you're doing ok! I hope you feel better soon and find some more silver, Keep on huntin'
Buffaloboy

maine_Jim

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2008
Detector(s) used
Ace 350
Hope everything works out well for you. You are a fighter that is for sure! Congrats on the till finds.

Maine_Jim

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
NOX 800, Ace 250, Garret Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keep hangin in there, hopefully the silver will start flowing more!

Thats pretty cool a customer paid in silver...nice!

VERDE

Bronze Member
Jun 6, 2013
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey GarouLady!! Glad to hear you are recovering from the Chemo/Rad!! Sounds as if you have developed a neuropathic pain secondary to the Chemo, pretty common!! There is a medication called Neurontin/Gabapentin out there which is quite effective treating the symptoms!! Just ask your Doc and he will be familiar with it!! GOOD LUCK and GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
continued patience and Faith, you will be hunting back to normal soon... Good luck to you BWD

Rascal

Feb 5, 2012
Western Arizona
Detector(s) used
Number 1 Mark II Eyeball
Primary Interest:
Other
Sincerely glad that you are on the road to recovery. Please keep us posted, on the silver finds, too.

Rascal

Last edited:

Argentium

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2008
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Whites, MXT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You are going to pull through this ! Never waiver in your faith !!! God loves you and is with you always !!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread