cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have not done any CRH in a few years. I am one of the old timers on this board. I changed over to yardsailing. Saturday bank hours and yardsale hours are about the same. So I went the way that made the most money.

Well last Saturday I had to go the Chase bank to pay my daughters college rent. When I got the receipt the teller said "and is there any thing else I can do for you" without thinking I automatically asked if he had any halves or big dollars. To my surprise he had $480 (no warning bell yet) I said I would have $300 and they all came out in new paper wrappers (still no warning bell) I paid, put them in my car and met my wife at the grocery store next door. Later that day I got around to looking at them, then the alarm went off. Half the rolls had a big green X on them. This was someone else's dump bank. Back in my day I would have spotted that mark from five feet.

Needless to say not one silver, not even a 40%er. Well in 2 hours I will be taking these to SoCalMark's dump bank.

Upvote 0

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ahh you missed the all mighty "always buy them all" lol

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cyberdan, it's nice to see an old timer like yourself posting again, welcome back to the insanity!
HH
BuffaloBoy

CoinFetcher

Bronze Member
Apr 29, 2012
Left coast
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Love to treasure hunt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cyber Dan does great on his Grage Sales!

I love the tupperware boxes of "costume" jewlerly he got a couple years ago. It's seriously my favorite story from this website.

ROCK ON CYBERDAN! And...yeah...I havn't found but $5 face in silver from the banks in the last year. I have pretty much stopped doing CRHing... I still adore the hobby, but I looking for somthing else these days

OP
OP
cyberdan

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I love the tupperware boxes of "costume" jewlerly he got a couple years ago. It's seriously my favorite story from this website.

That was my best find ever (so far) and it was a 300 lb tupperware box.

That guy still has more and I am still working on him to sell. He just does not return texts.

SoCalMark

Dec 28, 2006
Inland Empire
Detector(s) used
MXT, Explorer II
Needless to say not one silver, not even a 40%er. Well in 2 hours I will be taking these to SoCalMark's dump bank.
Dump all you want Dan, I got out a couple years ago. Not enough silvery stuff anymore. Too many hunters and too many dumps to look through! BTW, I'm starting to hit the yards sales again as well. I'll stay out of your territory :laughing7: HH Mark

Yinzi50

Bronze Member
Sep 14, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You mean people can actually quit this hobby for a few years? I think I would never be able to stop!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread