Toll Booth

Count Skrule

Nov 13, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Saturday night, on my way to work, I took the toll road.
I handed the teller a roll of dimes, and say, " A roll of dimes." She tells me, "No, this is five dollars." "Yeah." I replied. :laughing7:

Sunday night, on my way to work, I took the toll road.
I handed the teller a roll of dimes, and say, "A roll of dimes." She asks me if it is a dollar, and I tell her it's five. This is a different teller. She tells me to wait, and I hear another teller that just crossed the street tell her she has to count them all. I tell her she doesn't have to, because I had 3 quarters and to count out ten. The loud mouth from out of site talks over us saying she has to count them in front of me. I tell the teller I did not intend for her to count them, and that they don't count them at the bank. She was nice. As I drove off I hear the hidden telling her that they are not a bank.

Upvote 0

dirtdigginfool

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
south central ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
At Pro At Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
give her rolls of pennies next time....then maybe she will appreciate the dimes...ddf

starkizzle

Mar 9, 2014
Maine
Detector(s) used
soon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
my wife had a toll both guy pretty much throw a hissy fit because all she had was a 20$, I would like to go thru with loose cents... and count them out, during rush hour

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread