sniping teller missed some ag

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Quick bank stop and asked for halves the two tellers up front didnt ha e any but the drive through teller said she had $5 worth, so she starts counting it out at her window and I can see her open her drawer and drop 1 in it then she says oh I only have $4.50 worth- ugh ok ill take them- she hands them to me with two qtrs and I hear the "clink" sound so im like ok- get to the car and check the rims of the halves and all clad- hmmm
Then I look at the qtrs and walah a '59 LOL
Silly teller

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

Upvote 0

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
I like when they have handed me the halves and say "here ya go, there's no Silver though", and there are 40's mixed in with the bunch, has happened a few time to me. HH, Maverick.

OP
OP
Iamrussell

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like when they have handed me the halves and say "here ya go, there's no Silver though", and there are 40's mixed in with the bunch, has happened a few time to me. HH, Maverick.

Ya Mav thats always nice

Twitch

Silver Member
Feb 1, 2010
Missouri
Ran into a teller a couple of weeks ago with a small stack of silver quarters and dimes in her tray. she said she gives them and gives them to her grandkids. but for the life of me I can't figure out why you wouldn't clean your tray out of AG every night. why leave then in there for weeks? are you waiting to save of the $0.75 in scratch it takes to buy them???

CW3(ret) US Army

Jun 30, 2011
Downstate New York
Detector(s) used
White Spectra V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Quick bank stop and asked for halves the two tellers up front didnt ha e any but the drive through teller said she had $5 worth, so she starts counting it out at her window and I can see her open her drawer and drop 1 in it then she says oh I only have $4.50 worth- ugh ok ill take them- she hands them to me with two qtrs and I hear the "clink" sound so im like ok- get to the car and check the rims of the halves and all clad- hmmm
Then I look at the qtrs and walah a '59 LOL
Silly teller

:icon_scratch:Was this a bank you normally stop at or a random bank on a road trip. If it was a random road trip bank I would have said, I thought you had $5 in halfs & what did you drop in your drawer? If she still tried to deny having $5 than I would have told her to keep the $4.50 in halfs. I agree that they have the right to snipe silver but not in front of you. That's just me, I'm sure others will have different opinions about this. You were just lucky to get the silver quarter.
HH
Gary

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread