Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Introducing myself and whats ahead.

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Mar 2014
    Maine
    soon
    73 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePt78Gamer View Post
    Nah the smaller TD bank near DHS rght across the big bridge that leads to the bigger dumping TD. Ive found 3 40%ers in my time asking for the loose halves that arent in rolls.
    thats good man, i dont want to get in your way.. i also dont want either of us wasting time on each others tailings..

on a side note... ive noticed, on pretty much every roll ive gotten of halves that the "Y" in liberty has had a sharpie mark on them.. on like allloott of them, the first few times i thought it looked familiar and that i was starting to get my dumps back, until i noticed two coins had it in the same roll, its someones markings, it has to be, but theirs soo many.. let me know if you notice this, i believe you will

us
    Apr 2014
    Maine
    75 times
    Coin Roll Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by starkizzle View Post
    thats good man, i dont want to get in your way.. i also dont want either of us wasting time on each others tailings..

on a side note... ive noticed, on pretty much every roll ive gotten of halves that the "Y" in liberty has had a sharpie mark on them.. on like allloott of them, the first few times i thought it looked familiar and that i was starting to get my dumps back, until i noticed two coins had it in the same roll, its someones markings, it has to be, but theirs soo many.. let me know if you notice this, i believe you will
    Ill keep an eye out. What I was saying though is try and use the smaller TD that I mentioned as a dump bank for half rolls, since the guy there goes through them. I would like the big TD we both dump in the machine at to be free of clogged rolls, though I would also like to know whoever this preson who gave them 1000$ in halves is. They said that the wife of a man who roll hunts came in and told them thats how she got them. I have good luck with the brinks rolls of nickels that I get, well at least I used to. My last 3 boxes of nickels have only had one really worn 1943 P war nick, and no buffaloes. I managed a 1938 D Jefferson but thats it. Good luck to you, maybe youll see me with my big cooking pot full of dimes and nickels sometime at TD dumping. I tend to dump in the afternoon as most of my shifts as cashier start then. I just recently started my cents seperate than anything else so the machine doesnt count any dimes as pennies. I lost a good 12$ dumping at that TD not too long ago and there was nothing they said they could do.

us
    Mar 2014
    Maine
    soon
    73 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePt78Gamer View Post
    Ill keep an eye out. What I was saying though is try and use the smaller TD that I mentioned as a dump bank for half rolls, since the guy there goes through them. I would like the big TD we both dump in the machine at to be free of clogged rolls, though I would also like to know whoever this preson who gave them 1000$ in halves is. They said that the wife of a man who roll hunts came in and told them thats how she got them. I have good luck with the brinks rolls of nickels that I get, well at least I used to. My last 3 boxes of nickels have only had one really worn 1943 P war nick, and no buffaloes. I managed a 1938 D Jefferson but thats it. Good luck to you, maybe youll see me with my big cooking pot full of dimes and nickels sometime at TD dumping. I tend to dump in the afternoon as most of my shifts as cashier start then. I just recently started my cents seperate than anything else so the machine doesnt count any dimes as pennies. I lost a good 12$ dumping at that TD not too long ago and there was nothing they said they could do.
    oook i hear you, i dont use their machines, and rarely actually dump at either, their on my list as "available" because i know others dump there so i wont take anything more then whats in the trays.. ve had similer happen with the dimes as pennys at a different bank tho

us
    Apr 2014
    Maine
    75 times
    Coin Roll Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by starkizzle View Post
    oook i hear you, i dont use their machines, and rarely actually dump at either, their on my list as "available" because i know others dump there so i wont take anything more then whats in the trays.. ve had similer happen with the dimes as pennys at a different bank tho
    They told me everything goes to the fed to get rolled and returned. I picked up a box of cents from them today and had average luck. Your routines and methods are up to you. Good luck to you no matter what you search.

us
    Mar 2012
    New York
    Garrett Ace 250, AT Pro
    538 times
    Metal Detecting
    Welcome pt78. I like your intro thread. Most of us on here can totally relate to your enthusiasm for the hunt and the thrill of the find. I wish I had been knowledgable about CRH when I was 20. I'd have more silver than I could pick up by now.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links