Checking in with some GOOD RESULTS!!

BRChiver

Oct 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Everyone,
I haven't been as active on the forum as usual because I recently sold my house. Ive had 4 weeks to find a rent house, move everything out and also try and find a builder and design house plans to start building :BangHead: On top of all this work has been insanely busy.

Over the last couple months my averages had fallen off the charts (1.4 40%/box). Luckily the last two weeks made up for the slow times!! It started with a box full of enders that had great results, then this week I found another '76 Comm AG! :headbang: Today was absolutely incredible though. It started when I went to a little hole in the wall branch of my bank to cash a check. As usual I ask for any 50c pieces (I give them to my son for his allowance, I usually get a better response with this line). The teller says she has $4 worth but "You may want to keep these for yourself, they are silver." ?????? What a Non Sniping Teller!!! Sure enough, 6-'64's, 1-Ben and a '68!!! This is the best tray find in a while.
IMG_9016.jpg
After that I head to my pickup bank to grab 2 boxes. The head teller says she has $340 in bagged halves if I wanted them. Well of course I'll take them all!! Glad I did 52-40%er's and 1-90'er :headbang:. Total for the last two weeks: 7-'64's, 2-Bens and 115 40's. Yes sir, this makes it worth the skunks!!!!
HH!
BRChiver
IMG_9020.jpg IMG_9019.jpg IMG_9018.jpg IMG_9017.jpg IMG_9016.jpg IMG_9009.jpg IMG_9006.jpg image.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

agme

Feb 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Holly Crap, Nice finds BRC!

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
NOX 800, Ace 250, Garret Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow awesome man!!

I too found a beat up silver bicentennial today... but it was not a good day for silver by any means... did 22 boxes this week and got 5 40%(one being the bicentennial) , 3 64 kens, and a walker.

HH

OP
OP
BRChiver

BRChiver

Oct 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow awesome man!!

I too found a beat up silver bicentennial today... but it was not a good day for silver by any means... did 22 boxes this week and got 5 40%(one being the bicentennial) , 3 64 kens, and a walker.

HH
Hey Info,
Awesome finding the '76 even if it was beat up! I see so many of the darn clad bicentennials that I actually glanced over it until I heard the clank! Hopefully your boxes will pickup soon!
HH!
BRChiver

SilverFace

Silver Member
Aug 21, 2011
Silverville
Primary Interest:
Other
Congrats on all the great finds lately! And I was just saying something very similar on another thread - its the good scores and good boxes that sure help make up for all the skunks. :)

Btw, I found a '76S silver half too about 6 weeks ago in a solid cwr of bicentennials - 19 clad and 1 silver. :)

H$H!

Zomotion

Bronze Member
Oct 22, 2013
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, coinmaster Gt Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
image.jpg

I just j'd in my pants

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HOT DAYUM
Congrats

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

Rascal

Feb 5, 2012
Western Arizona
Detector(s) used
Number 1 Mark II Eyeball
Primary Interest:
Other
In a world of increasingly bad news you just restored my faith in silver.... I mean, humanity. Yeah, that's it, humanity. Sincere congrats on an awesome find.

Rascal

barneyb71

Mar 6, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't have a chance to buy any kind of bags....wish I did with results like that. Holy Crap, that's one hell of a haul. Nice finds.

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Holy Moly! Nice job BRC! You slayed it man! I have been buried here life in general so not much time to check in, glad to see you hit something! This week all of my normal orders were skunks, as luck would have it a bank I'm not even a member of that I left my number at months ago called me this week to tell me that some guy had just dropped off 2 boxes of halves that weren't even opened and wanted to know if I wanted them, I went and grabbed them, total was 11 40's and 3 90s, ironically the only Silver I found for the week was in boxes from a bank that someone else turned in, other wise I would have had a complete skunk week. lol. HH, Maverick.

Rustystcloud

Oct 9, 2013
Primary Interest:
Other
BRC- Great score, Awesome! Those 40% 76s bicentennial and showing up I got one yesterday.... Hey Info, mine too was in poor shape but it still looks 100% better than the 150 clad ones that also came from that box.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions