Got dime boxes, but cant check them?

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Got dime boxes, but can't check them?

Spent Saturday morning getting 7-dime boxes, checked out 3 saturday & sunday night and only found 4 Rosie's. However, Monday morning had to go to the doctors for a unusual follow up visit, turned out that I had to be admitted to the hospital for a blood clot in my upper right leg. Going to be here for at least 5 days. I'm already missing my CRH hobby searching for AG. My other 4-boxes lay at the foot of my easy chair at home, calling "check me, check me". I just wonder if coin searching falls in the area of health theraphy. Haha. If so, I wonder if Brinks/Garda/Loomis deliver boxes to hospital patients?

Upvote 0

blindbug

Oct 16, 2012
Louisville, KY
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just think, all the silver in those boxes is slowly evaporating. The longer you take to get to them, the less silver there will be. :evil4:

I'm kidding, get to feeling better... the boxes will still be there when you get out!

bertmaster2000

Dec 19, 2013
Northern US
Detector(s) used
Minelab 705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The silver in those unopened dime boxes will be there when you get home. For now, take it easy, and be very thankful you weren't like a friend of mine who had a blood clot break loose and lodge in her brain. She is now a paraplegic and cannot speak...Living hell for her lying on her bed trapped in a body that won't move and only able to communicate by blinking. BE THANKFUL!!!

OP
OP
Dozer D

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks guys for words of encouragement. Hopefully when I get out I can spend more time CRH'g rather than working, considering I'm supposed to be retired at my age 67 & on soc sec. Keep posting your findings, everyone, I enjoy reading them all while in the hospital bed.

HH to all.

SilverFace

Silver Member
Aug 21, 2011
Silverville
Primary Interest:
Other
4 Rosie's out 3 dime boxes sounds pretty good. And hopefully the next four boxes will be even better.

Get well soon and H$H!

SanMartian

Apr 15, 2013
Skunksville
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Think of it as motivation to get better... I hope they are loaded for you and that you are feeling better very soon.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions