Im the FIRST

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm the FIRST

Now that I have your undivided attention TODAY, I know by reading the posts so fer for today, that no one has posted a CRH wish to all the dads, gran-dads, and great gran-dads a "HAPPY FATHER DAY". With that wish, I hope your day is spent knee deep in coins to be checked, and AG to be found in every roll you open today & everyday. Lucky is the dad that can share his hobby enthusiasm with his children or grand-children. At least today, may our lucky be better than ever before .
Once again, HAPPY FATHER's DAY , to all the CRH'rs out there today. My greatest finds, 5-children, 12-grandchildren. What's your BEST family finds. I've stacked mine over the 46-years of marriage, and don't plan on getting rid of any of my keepers.
P. S.---- I need to get out of this hospital bed, like NOW, TODAY.!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Upvote 0

SilverFace

Silver Member
Aug 21, 2011
Silverville
Primary Interest:
Other
Happy fathers day to you Dozer D. Hope they let you out of the hospital today so you can spend the day with your family and get back to your boxes.

Best wishes and H$H!

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Happy father's day to you too, Dozer D. I'll be spending the afternoon with both my father and his father (my grandfather, who just turned 90 yesterday!)
My father isn't a coin collector but I will be doing my usual Sunday half dollar box with my grandfather today :)
Hope you get out of the hospital soon :)
HH
Buff

Zomotion

Bronze Member
Oct 22, 2013
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, coinmaster Gt Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Happy Father's Day Dozer D, and to all the fathers out there :hello:

I became a father exactly one month ago! She is the by far my best find! Spending today with my father and family. I did get to finish a dime box today and pulled another 61 Rosie.

barneyb71

Mar 6, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Happy Father's Day....I have 3 keepers a a wife of almost 10 years, she keeps us all in line. My father didn't coin toll hunt but I did manage to get my first Morgan n Canadian dollars and an uncirculated 64' Kennedy roll off him a few weeks ago. Also picked up some other good US and Canadian coins from him....I did pay him melt plus and he told me it was to much. What a great man. I got a Wender on Friday, that was a good present....everyone enjoy today, good luck hunting.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread