Great Silver Finds & How I process My Coins Back To The Bank After Coin Roll Hunting

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wouldn't make the teller pay for the diet mountain dew, you should give her a box every now and then as appreciation for what she does for you.
Also, if you go into banks and videotape your transactions such as dumping, you will quickly be frowned upon very quickly.
Good luck with your endeavors.

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wouldn't make the teller pay for the diet mountain dew, you should give her a box every now and then as appreciation for what she does for you.
Also, if you go into banks and videotape your transactions such as dumping, you will quickly be frowned upon very quickly.
Good luck with your endeavors.

You can also be arrested for attempting to stake the place out for a robery -had a friend who was arrested for videoing his transactions- after. The 3rd time in with video cam In hand the manager called police and off he went- charges where dropped but still not a situation ya want to be involved in

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

fish on!

May 4, 2012
In the bank
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For the first year I was coin roll hunting, I had a log on this site and publicized all of my finds. You are not only touting your finds, but also showing videos of where you pick up from, and where you dump both on this site and on youtube. New hunters often don't realize the damage they are doing to the hobby by promoting it to others until they have already done irreparable damage to their own hunting grounds.
Nice video and I'm not trying to come down on you, but I would feel remiss if I didn't warn you about the potential competition your are going to create for yourself.

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I use that US Bank... im going to order 25 boxes of halves from them next week because their boxes are so hot lately.

Joe777Cool

Bronze Member
Feb 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You are posting video's with your bank locations, pictures of yourself, your vehicle, your home, your daughter, and wad's of cash you are carrying with you. Nevermind other hunters hitting up your territory and banks, nevermind bank employees/law enforcement thinking you are casing the bank, don't you think it would be prudent to show a bit more concern for the safety of your family and yourself?

silverdollarbill

Aug 27, 2012
Dirty Jerz
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Outlaw
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just don't understand these videos. They have definitely helped to ruin this hobby. Glad I am out of the game.

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You probably got out while you were ahead, too. With the lower cost of silver and higher price of gas, it's cheaper for me to just buy junk silver than it is for me to hunt for it.
I just don't understand these videos. They have definitely helped to ruin this hobby. Glad I am out of the game.

Yinzi50

Bronze Member
Sep 14, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's my favorite type of coin counter for sure. I am glad you live far away from me.

CC-Hunter

Bronze Member
Sep 18, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just don't get these videos, or why people make them.

FormerTeller

Bronze Member
Apr 24, 2011
You are posting video's with your bank locations, pictures of yourself, your vehicle, your home, your daughter, and wad's of cash you are carrying with you. Nevermind other hunters hitting up your territory and banks, nevermind bank employees/law enforcement thinking you are casing the bank, don't you think it would be prudent to show a bit more concern for the safety of your family and yourself?

Your averages in Kentucky are considerably better than mine in Indiana. I think I'll take a road trip down that way, dumping at the Florence US Bank at the corner of SR 842 and US 127. Thanks for the tip! Haven't googled which US Bank has the address of 3600 yet, but that should be easy enough. Maybe I'll see you there!

FormerTeller

Bronze Member
Apr 24, 2011
Seriously dude, you actually say you don't know if anybody can identify where you are, as you pan the camera to the street signs? And you don't even know if anybody knows which state you're in?? Your profile says Independence, Kentucky!

I'd strongly advise you to stop posting CRH'ing videos on youtube until you learn some basic security. At a minimum, 227 people know where you hunt, and that you regularly leave one US Bank with $2,000 cash and enter another one with the same amount. Good way to get robbed or carjacked.

On a side note, you also might want to reconsider picking up at one branch and dumping at another of the same bank. Good way to get cut off eventually.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread