Coin Roll Hunting Big Silver big score again !!!!!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

starkizzle

Mar 9, 2014
Maine
Detector(s) used
soon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No one likes change lol, and anything out of the norm makes everyone un easy for some reason.. I think what was really missing was the use of tact in the suggestions.

but I do believe that the majority of people who commented were not intending to be mean.. I agree with those that had pointed out the danger of your vids.. mainly about putting so much detail about you and family and money, I don't think you were being attacked in those cases, the harsh reality is that It can be hazardous to your health to put that kind of info online, mainly if its on youtube, the guys on here will hate it but it was a random youtube video that got me back into CRHing.. (I use to help my grandfather hunt when I was little.. all but forgot about it till I was youtube surfing) I wasn't looking for that video but I clicked on it anyway...

what if I was some a## hole who happened to live in the same area?? I have a baby boy and get alittle worried going in and out of all these banks with so much money..

so on that front I see why people would make some of the comments they did, the fact you posted them back to back is something we need to get over.. it was a MINOR inconvenience.. for barely a day before everything got shuffled back around... and like the mods said, you didn't do anything wrong, and on this site the one thing I really know as far as keeping everything cool, is if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything!

For me my only complaint with you posting them like that is that they is too many keep track of which one ive already watched!! I think ive started the same 2 videos over and over again on my phone..

have you considered starting a log in the CRH logs forum? if you had all your vids in one thread it would be a little easier to follow.. you do whatever you want man, this a free country!! but I do enjoy the videos, the fact that it shows more people our hobby shouldn't matter because its all but been proved that not everyone who hears about this is going to rush to the bank, and even if they do it doesn't take long to see its not very lucrative.. I think only a certain kind of person enjoys doing this, and its a hobby not big pay off.. which is what most people want, the truth is silver will probably ALWAYS be at the banks because people like us will collect, and get old, and die, and our kids will just dump it in the nearest coinstar!!! hopefully mine don't..

long story short, welcome, you've received a similar welcome as me... its really easy to unintentional offend someone with out meaning to, and that's there problem!!!

we do hope you stay safe out there.... me personally if I am bringing my son in any of these banks ( and a few of the ones ive hunted have been robbed around times ive hunted them) im exercising certain rights as a American, because id rather take a minor charge then a bullet over some money.

be safe out there! and HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread