Hang in there, things are bound to change!

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
NOX 800, Ace 250, Garret Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So as most of you know, my finds have been REALLY BAD lately!!!

My previous 4 weeks totals out of 56 boxes was 6 90% and 23 40%... pretty discouraging to say the least...

Thursday I picked up a 6 boxes of a new box code I hadnt seen previously... Ended with 2 90% and 34 40%ers...

Wow what a great day that was... but the high quickly came down when I went to pick up another 4 boxes at my one PU bank, and they only had 1 box for me, and said it was the last time they would order for me...

So thats it, im done with WF, they have all given me the run around, and none will order for me anymore... These jerks made me sit and wait in the lobby for 50 minutes after close last week to get in the vault, as the only person was "busy" with other customers, then cut me off the following week... and the week before that, I brought them in cookies, and they didnt even have my order, but still took the cookies... Ughh they piss me off so bad, gonna close my acct next week.

But anyways, I finished the week with 7 boxes, and did good, 4 90% with 2 bens, and 11 40%.

Total for the week is 8.82 oz of silver, where the last 4 weeks COMBINED was 5.57 oz of silver...

HH everybody

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread