Would you still crh if......

baddbluff

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2011
vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nope. "The Thrill of the Hunt" would very quickly become "The Disappointment of the Skunk."

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
There would be very FEW of us in the hobby, but the hunt would be much more exciting.

SilverFace

Silver Member
Aug 21, 2011
Silverville
Primary Interest:
Other
Nope. "The Thrill of the Hunt" would very quickly become "The Disappointment of the Skunk."

Well said. Im already starting to feel that way after just the past couple of weeks of lousy boxes. I know skunk streaks are just part of the hobby but if it was like this all or most of the time then the thrill of the hunt would sure be gone for me and so would my interest in the hobby. But as long as the thrill of the hunt is greater than my disappointment from the skunks then I'll keep hunting.

CW3(ret) US Army

Jun 30, 2011
Downstate New York
Detector(s) used
White Spectra V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All denominations were tough to find silver like quarters are.

:coffee2: Yes I would for the thrill of the hunt. It would make the finds more exciting. I get 2 additional benefits from this hobby. 1) it gets me out of the house & meeting new people in addition to md & 2) It helps keep my mind sharp as I look at the dates & remember who was president & what significent events in history that was going on at that time.
HH
Gary

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
If it got as bad as Quarters then I'd go with CWR's, less to dump and way less trouble. HH, Maverick.

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
They were tough to find back in 1979-80, with $50 silver and tons of roll hunters.

And we threw the 40% back.

Backbacon

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2012
Da North Eh?
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I CRH up here where there is no half D's for distribution, enough said.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread