Good Brinks boxes

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Picked up 9 boxes of dimes on saturday from my 5 banks I use, 7 of which were from Brinks (without the holes on top & bottom). Check three boxes last night, with good results, as: 5 Rosie's, 1-Rosie, 3-Rosie's + '35 Merc well worn). Will be checking the other 6-boxes during the week. I've been having my doubts lately about Brinks skimming AG, but this makes up for it all. It comes & goes with the flow, doesn't it.

Upvote 0

mark1982

Mar 24, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Picked up 9 boxes of dimes on saturday from my 5 banks I use, 7 of which were from Brinks (without the holes on top & bottom). Check three boxes last night, with good results, as: 5 Rosie's, 1-Rosie, 3-Rosie's + '35 Merc well worn). Will be checking the other 6-boxes during the week. I've been having my doubts lately about Brinks skimming AG, but this makes up for it all. It comes & goes with the flow, doesn't it.

Brinks are the clear plastic in your area ? That's how they are here. I have never found a silver dime in a brinks box. On the other hand I am just over a 2 per box average for 2014 with paper wrapped dimes. Nice to see you found silver in brinks. I do occasionally get brinks halves and have a found a few silvers but I do much better with the long flat boxes in my area

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread