big pick up

Mtldealer

May 8, 2012
District 12, SouthWest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got fifteen boxes I'll be picking up at 12.
Hopefully better results then last week

15? I can't pick up a odd number of boxes. It would make me crazy. BofA boxes (cube) are a b**ch to carry. My limit in carrying is 4 boxes - then I bring out the dolly :-) Good Luck

Omega

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2013
SoCal
Primary Interest:
Other
15? I can't pick up a odd number of boxes. It would make me crazy. BofA boxes (cube) are a b**ch to carry. My limit in carrying is 4 boxes - then I bring out the dolly :-) Good Luck

Yea, I would never do an odd number either...
Buy 15 boxes from the same branch.... you're doin things right

Johnny_Omerta

Nov 26, 2014
Texas/Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
Other
How do you plan to dump that many boxes? I have alway wondered that about big volume guys. Hell they start crying if i bring in any more than a thousand around here.

enamel7

Gold Member
Apr 16, 2005
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How do you plan to dump that many boxes? I have alway wondered that about big volume guys. Hell they start crying if i bring in any more than a thousand around here.

You have to spread it around to different branches.

Omega

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2013
SoCal
Primary Interest:
Other

6k at one branch is fine, 8k is pushing it though.

norcalsteve

Sep 30, 2013
Petaluma, CA
Detector(s) used
36" Bazooka Prospector, Gold-n-Sand hand dredge

Im doing 4 boxes a week now and there are no banks with coin counters around here and I have no banks that will take more than 500.00 a week ( and with a few I think im pushing it at that ). Im finding myself spending more time coordinating what banks to dump at and when. I can get more boxes but I don't think I can dump them.

OP
OP
ugotit22

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2007
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, and Whites IDX Pro
Probably bag dumps guys.

Right on the money.
Normally dump 10 bags at one branch then spread out the other five boxes between some local coin counters. Problem is my other dump bank shut me down last month so I have no other choice but to dump into my supply

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread