Still Alive and Kicking for now

GarouLady

Sep 6, 2012
Michigan
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey ya

GarouLady here. Still alive and kicking for now. Well they say what doesn't kill ya makes you stronger? Meh, I wish that would stop now. If I thought Chemo and Radiation was bad, thi past year has been worse. Mom was in the hospital due to seizures, then our water pump went out. Shelled out our last 1300 bucks to fix it to find out that it was the pressure tank switch. we keep telling the 6 companies that the tank is in the wellpit but they say that's to the old one. my dad, god rest his soul, simply dug a trench from the new well to the old tank and hooked that up. The tank was still good, it was that our well had dried up. But we still can't find the switch to fix it. We been manually turning the pump on via the breaker once a week to fill our water buckets, take showers, and fill toilet water buckets. Well apparently you can't do that either though we were told we could because we burnt this pump out too. Called the company and the guy totally chewed me out. what a %#(&#$. So I am going to call another company and a local assistance program to see what can be done. All these bills and no help has really stunk big time. Especially when if my brother paid back the money he owes at least me, I could get stuff done. If silver was higher I was thinking about selling but I only have like $1,000 in current silver prices so that wouldn't do any good. But on the bright side while I haven't been CRHing, I have found some silver. some older canadian dimes, buff nicks, and I am 1 nickel away from getting my first roll of War nicks. Bad thing is that they are counting how many times we pop our drawers (blast it!). I got other people looking for coins in their tills. They don't collect but know I do, they are helping me out.

Sorry I have been away from CRHing. I'm still alive and kicking for now. I'm like a mule, too stubborn to lay down and croak. LOL. Just keep plugging along at life. Could be better, could be worse, so I'll take whatever I can get.

Sincerely, GarouLady

Upvote 0

VERDE

Bronze Member
Jun 6, 2013
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey GarouLady!! Great to see your hanging in there!! Sorry to hear about your troubles, but as you say if it doesn't kill you, it just makes you stronger!! Hope you have a brighter sunrise!! Anyway, GOOD LUCK and GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
Glad to see you're still around. hang in there, remember, you're going to be like walter white one day, you're going to get that cancer beat, have an empire, and launder money with coins.

One day in the future:

Breaking Clad.

maine_Jim

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2008
Detector(s) used
Ace 350
Hello GarouLady, Nice to hear from you and hope things turn your way.

Maine_Jim

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread