twenty pennny boxes totals

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2007
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, and Whites IDX Pro
So u searched twenty penny boxes over the last few days. I only ended getting one I need for my wheats book, the 1915-d. Very little teens and twentys. Mostly all forties and fifties. Hit a Indian on the first box, 1883, then nothing else. While dumping I did hit a 1853 large cent in a machine so I'm counting that in the batch. Totals
1-Indian
323-wheats

Upvote 0

gravityrules

Feb 20, 2012
TX
Detector(s) used
Whites M6, Fisher F5, Fisher 1265-X, Teknetics T2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Interesting, your find rate on the second group of 10 boxes was about the same as the first 10, nice hunting. The Indian Head, 15-D, and of course the large cent are all exceptional finds. What are your plans for disposing of over 49,600 cents? A bunch of smaller dumps?

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice finds with the IH, and especially the large cent. Congrats & HH

statch

Jan 4, 2013
FL
Detector(s) used
GPX 5000
Primary Interest:
Other
I go nuts trying to hand search cents. My cents all go through my ryedale for the CU while picking any wheats out i happen to see. I'm positive Ive got all sorts of goodies in all my bags of CU cents but I just wait for my little brother to come visit and let him look for that stuff.

OP
OP
ugotit22

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2007
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, and Whites IDX Pro
Interesting, your find rate on the second group of 10 boxes was about the same as the first 10, nice hunting. The Indian Head, 15-D, and of course the large cent are all exceptional finds. What are your plans for disposing of over 49,600 cents? A bunch of smaller dumps?

Most is already dumped. Have three boxes worth to dump today then that's it. I dumped only three times prior. I think 175in one batch and the other 250 two different times

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread