clown crher messing up my good bank, help

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2007
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, and Whites IDX Pro
So went in today for my normal ten boxes and my awesome teller holds back an 11th.box. of course I ask and sure enough a dude ordered it. No biggie there is more then enough to go around. Then she tells me that not only is he giving her an Attitude, but he's saying he's going to dump the box back at the same branch. FOOL.
So how do I deal with this idiot? I'm thinking planting a already search box with rewrapped rolls for him next time hr orders.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
ugotit22

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2007
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, and Whites IDX Pro
I think he's right.

I am the same way, I do decent volume, but the idea of a 10 box half pickup is mind boggling to me. Just the size, cash involved, transportation, dumping, etc. The idea that that's your regular pickup is just astounding because I couldn't imagine handling that much, not because I disagree.

I think it's perfectly fine if you've got the system and you're not arrogant about it, like a few I've seen. If you're able to keep doing it, then you must be doing something right.

I love doing the volume I do. Twenty box pick up tends to be a bit much, then it starts feeling like a job instead of a hobby. I normally do 10-15 before I get burnt out.
I started as a one to two box a week guy. But as I saw my number increase my finds grew to. If I had the banks, time, and resources I'd search ten boxes everyday

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions