6 rolls searched today

Liu21

Dec 14, 2014
Brooklyn, NY
Detector(s) used
AT Pro/BH Platinum, (Garret Pro-Pointer)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
picked up 1 roll from a chase bank, gave me a 64. I was so sure it would be a skunk, because it has rewrap written all over it. might go back to pick up the rest. Next stop 5 rolls from a Northfield bank, looked like someone searched, rerolled, and turned them in. however it gave me a 68D, person must have missed it because the rim was a bit dirty, and almost looked like a clad.

Guys If you rim search scan through the dates as well, because some of those 40%er can play the Jedi Mind trick on you. As for the 90%er i have no clue how anyone missed that one, it stuck out like a sore thumb.

Upvote 0

Zomotion

Bronze Member
Oct 22, 2013
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, coinmaster Gt Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sound check your rolls... You'll never miss a silver half

FormerTeller

Bronze Member
Apr 24, 2011
picked up 1 roll from a chase bank, gave me a 64. I was so sure it would be a skunk, because it has rewrap written all over it. might go back to pick up the rest. Next stop 5 rolls from a Northfield bank, looked like someone searched, rerolled, and turned them in. however it gave me a 68D, person must have missed it because the rim was a bit dirty, and almost looked like a clad.

Might??

:o

OP
OP
L

Liu21

Dec 14, 2014
Brooklyn, NY
Detector(s) used
AT Pro/BH Platinum, (Garret Pro-Pointer)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Told my sister about the rest of the rolls, she picked them up, skunked.... might have been a give back or something, because that 1, 90%er stuck out among the clad. I dont see how the original searcher could have missed it.

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Told my sister about the rest of the rolls, she picked them up, skunked.... might have been a give back or something, because that 1, 90%er stuck out among the clad. I dont see how the original searcher could have missed it.
Often the tellers will wrap up loose halves, 90% was prob just a random roll-filler.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread