Dec 29, 2014
Far North Corner of CA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT Pro and a Garrett Carrot
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Other
Is not like the other. One of these things just doesn't belong...in circulation.:thumb_down: All form the same roll. Qwaaaaap! 004.JPG

Gonna throw one of these into the woodstove! Who can guess which one is headed to the inferno?

Upvote 0

Liu21

Dec 14, 2014
Brooklyn, NY
Detector(s) used
AT Pro/BH Platinum, (Garret Pro-Pointer)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
IT blows my mind, that SOMEONE bought that crap in the first place...

port ewen ace

Silver Member
Dec 16, 2012
port ewen ny
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT-PRO & Equinox800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
whoever did that is an Abomination, what a felonious atrocity. be sure to wave a cross and/or Star of David over it to remove the curse before incinerating it!

OP
OP
Greastart

Greastart

Bronze Member
Dec 29, 2014
Far North Corner of CA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT Pro and a Garrett Carrot
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Other
whoever did that is an Abomination, what a felonious atrocity. be sure to wave a cross and/or Star of David over it to remove the curse before incinerating it!

I'm sure you mean an "obomination!"

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
You can sell the first TWO, but I don't even think you can GIVE AWAY for free the third coin.

Joe777Cool

Bronze Member
Feb 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Who is the bigger jackass, the guy on the coin or the guy that posted this thread for the tenth time?

statch

Jan 4, 2013
FL
Detector(s) used
GPX 5000
Primary Interest:
Other
Who is the bigger jackass, the guy on the coin or the guy that posted this thread for the tenth time?

You left out the guy who always gets offended and posts on Every. Single. One of these threads turning them into flamewars. My vote is on him. :BangHead:

enamel7

Gold Member
Apr 16, 2005
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not offended by this topic, just the destruction of that third coin!

Joe777Cool

Bronze Member
Feb 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Statch - its sad that you consider those that have an opposing view on this matter to be guilty of impropriety. Of course the 50 people who consistently chime in supporting these threads are innocent correct??? supporting

GlenDronach

Bronze Member
Aug 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You left out the guy who always gets offended and posts on Every. Single. One of these threads turning them into flamewars. My vote is on him. :BangHead:

I'm not offended, people are allowed to dislike a president. But:

1) Forum rules state no politics, and these threads turn inevitably political and usually aren't censored ( :dontknow: )
2) These threads usually result in figurative threats to the president, which is in poor taste.

TheMastermind

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2012
Pennsy
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Honestly, I think would should go back to how it used to be. Get rid of the presidents from our coinage and return to depicting the female personification of liberty in various ways.

GlenDronach

Bronze Member
Aug 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Honestly, I think would should go back to how it used to be. Get rid of the presidents from our coinage and return to depicting the female personification of liberty in various ways.

I agree. Even presidents like Lincoln can create controversy today, and he has been dead 150 years!

Plus those images are so much more artistic and memorable. The Walking Liberty, the St. Gaudens, etc.

statch

Jan 4, 2013
FL
Detector(s) used
GPX 5000
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm not offended, people are allowed to dislike a president. But:

1) Forum rules state no politics, and these threads turn inevitably political and usually aren't censored ( :dontknow: )
2) These threads usually result in figurative threats to the president, which is in poor taste.

Someone defaced a coin the OP found while CRHing. He has a complaint and an opinion about it. I fail to see how this thread is against forum rules at all. For Joe to directly attack the OP with a vulgar insult for simply posting something he finds relevant to his CRH is whats "in poor taste." So what if its been something that been posted many times in the past? Almost every new post about a find is simply a repeat of something posted in the past. So why would you post what you did, accordselux, if not only to antagonize the OP and those who share his opinion? Your first post is indisputably contributing to the problem you now speak out against. Hypocrisy at it's finest. Even your avatar pic gives away your intentions when posting on threads like this. You really think anyone is going to fall for your high horse approach?

I don't need to post the countless threads where Joe, without fail, emotionally turns each one into a flamewar eventually forcing the mods to step in. Joe, feel free to post that image of the George Bush half you found on google. You'll see that nobody cares as been proven in the past.

You guys need to stop being so offended by such small things. We all know where you stand politically so no need to continually reinforce that stance every time on of these threads come up. If you have a problem with these threads I would recommend lodging a complaint with the people who defaced all these coins and leave the OP alone about it. :tongue3:

Last edited:

Joe777Cool

Bronze Member
Feb 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Statch, i nominate you to establish my fan club. Vulgar? Please. As for all the other crap in your bloated self righteous post....I have better things to do.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread