Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

abolton

Tenderfoot
Mar 27, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I only ever get loomis boxes from multiple bank here in wa. What part of wa are you hunting in?

Zomotion

Bronze Member
Oct 22, 2013
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, coinmaster Gt Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm in Tacoma and as of about 2 months ago Garda is now handling coin delivery for all banks in the area, which I believe includes Seattle. Loomis boxes are still out there until they dry up. Garda boxes of halves have the holes on the top of the box and are wrapped in nf string wrappers.

No more cube boxes of halves from Dunbar any more.

Be patient, the loomis boxes will clear up which is what I was hunting on my 20 box skunk streak over the last several months. How many skunks are you up too?

abolton

Tenderfoot
Mar 27, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm in covington, on a 4 box skunk streak, mix of loomis and string boxes

OP
OP
S

Spartcom5

Feb 2, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm in Tacoma and as of about 2 months ago Garda is now handling coin delivery for all banks in the area, which I believe includes Seattle. Loomis boxes are still out there until they dry up. Garda boxes of halves have the holes on the top of the box and are wrapped in nf string wrappers.

No more cube boxes of halves from Dunbar any more.

Be patient, the loomis boxes will clear up which is what I was hunting on my 20 box skunk streak over the last several months. How many skunks are you up too?
All I get is Loomis and I'm up to 9 skunk streak on boxes. I feel like if I got a new supplier I'd start finding more. Could I call Dunbar or brinks and ask if they supply any banks or would that be too suspicious sounding hahah. The daughter of the Loomis family goes to the same school as me I should ask her to stop with their halves lol

Last edited:

Zomotion

Bronze Member
Oct 22, 2013
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, coinmaster Gt Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All I get is Loomis and I'm up to 9 skunk streak on boxes. I feel like if I got a new supplier I'd start finding more. Could I call Dunbar or brinks and ask if they supply any banks or would that be too suspicious sounding hahah. The daughter of the Loomis family goes to the same school as me I should ask her to stop with their halves lol

Yeah I wouldn't call Dunbar :laughing7: the best way to find out is to stop by different banks a buy a roll or two of dimes or quarters, not cwr, and see who supplies who. A drive 30 mins south will get you Garda boxes.

Don't quit on the loomis though, nine boxes is nothing, it's probably more typical than finding 3 straight boxes of silver. And I've been dumping into Dunbar suppliers as well as another guy down here for the last 3 years....

The thing with halves boxes is- your always searching other people's dumps... Always! Cwr, like you've seen, are the best way to find the good stuff.... There's not hundreds of unsearched boxes out there waiting for us to find. We all just hope that the good stuff slips through and ends up in one of the boxes filled with others dumps :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread