Silver in the walls

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all, it's been at least a year since I routinely posted on this site, for those who don't know me I was a regular for a long time. A bit shout out to all my friends on here. Is TimZim still posting?

Haven't done any Coin roll hunting except for a $560 half buy in the new town I moved too. All skunks. ho well

Heard a crazy story today. The town I'm visiting, apparently builders at the turn of the century would put a sack of current coins in the wall before they put up the plaster and lathe. The house I'm staying at hasn't found there's yet because most of the original plaster and lathe is up, but many of their neighbors have found them. too bad I don't have more time here to meet some of them and see what they found. But man, kinda makes you want to tear down the plaster and put up drywall eh?

So there's a way to combine one thing your wife hates and one she loves - Coin roll hunting and home renovation. You can thank me later for the tip.

Sianora,
R

Upvote 0

UnderMiner

Silver Member
Jul 27, 2014
New York City
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Strange, when I re-plastered my wall I put a few contemporary coins inside too. Maybe it's a common human thing to do. :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread