44.3 KB · Views: 159
Upvote 0

weighit

Feb 17, 2007
Northern Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX with a Big Foot coil
Gold Bug 2
Have you noticed that this site has such a positive tone, everyone here that has been hunting for any time has gone through the same issue, long streaks of nothing, then a dribble and maybe even a great score. We all are glad your streak has ended and even though we wish it was us finding the sliver, we are glad you did. Don't ever give up!! I also have had a zip streak over 20 boxes, but kept hunting and take those lack of silver as just part of the hunt.

Zero

Bronze Member
Feb 20, 2013
Kentucky
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is good news...I hope you find lots more in the next few boxes.

OP
OP
norcalsteve

norcalsteve

Sep 30, 2013
Petaluma, CA
Detector(s) used
36" Bazooka Prospector, Gold-n-Sand hand dredge
Have you noticed that this site has such a positive tone, everyone here that has been hunting for any time has gone through the same issue, long streaks of nothing, then a dribble and maybe even a great score. We all are glad your streak has ended and even though we wish it was us finding the sliver, we are glad you did. Don't ever give up!! I also have had a zip streak over 20 boxes, but kept hunting and take those lack of silver as just part of the hunt.
I guess this is how you find out if this hobby is really for you. It is weird but I still got enjoyment searching the boxes (is that the addiction talking).
I have been searching for and collecting coins for over 50 years. Just started CRH about 2 years ago. Wish I had found CRH 50 years ago.
Got a lot of silver from playing slot machines in Lake Tahoe in the 70's & 80's. Sure do hate the "vouchers".
Thanks and HH.

OP
OP
norcalsteve

norcalsteve

Sep 30, 2013
Petaluma, CA
Detector(s) used
That is good news...I hope you find lots more in the next few boxes.

Thanks Zero. Going on vacation next week so I wont get any boxes till the following week. Going up north with the family to a river for some white water rafting, gold panning and fishing. Hope to find some banks along the way to hunt. Maybe I will find that collection dump in a small not hunted bank. I am also taking a bunch of boxes with me to dump in a area that I know is not in my distribution area. HH

baddbluff

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2011
vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow that's quite a streak you overcame. I guess a recent 89-silver box would help to keep you pushing forward, but that's still some serious dedication that many on this site don't have. I hope you get your dream box. You've definitely earned it!

OP
OP
norcalsteve

norcalsteve

Sep 30, 2013
Petaluma, CA
Detector(s) used
Thanks baddbluff. That good box definitely helped. I also found a few good CWR and some MWR non full boxes with silver during this spell. Over all I have had a great first halve of 2015 CRH.
HH

Last edited:
OP
OP
norcalsteve

norcalsteve

Sep 30, 2013
Petaluma, CA
Detector(s) used
Picked up a not expected box from one of my banks today. It gave up 1 silver. I am definitely on an up swing.
I just love finding Ben.

Attachments

• 1437529997682.jpg
    1437529997682.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 83
  • 1437530011099.jpg
    1437530011099.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 80

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread