The REAL treasures in life...

baddbluff

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2011
vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My wife & I had a baby girl yesterday. We have 3 boys: 17, 14, & 10. After about 10 years of going back & forth, we decided if we wanted another baby, it was now or never. After enduring a setback last fall with a miscarriage, we said we'd give it one more try, and everything went perfect this time. At 41, this little girl is gonna keep me young and give me a reason to stay healthy, sharp, and motivated. She's definitely my best score this year!

Happy hunting everyone, and just remember to stay grounded and remember the true treasures in life!

Upvote 0

Rustystcloud

Oct 9, 2013
Primary Interest:
Other
Congrats baddbluff! :occasion14: My little Angel will be 2 this year and she keeps me young.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
congrats.gif
baddbluff!

mxh5891

Feb 27, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on the new baby girl. I'm sitting here reading this message as I am rocking my 2 month old baby girl at 5 am.

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey BB, congrats on your baby girl, I wish you the best of luck :)
HH
BB

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow you are 1 crazy guy to be having another little one after so many yrs-
But in all honesty Girls are awesome
She'll have you wrapped around her finger so quick- congrats

norcalsteve

Sep 30, 2013
Petaluma, CA
Detector(s) used
36" Bazooka Prospector, Gold-n-Sand hand dredge
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!
mine are 33, 26, 17 then remarried and we adopted a baby 9 years ago. He will be 10 in november. Im 58 yrs old.

Hitndahed

Dec 4, 2014
Deep in the woods in South Central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ7 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My wife & I had a baby girl yesterday. We have 3 boys: 17, 14, & 10. After about 10 years of going back & forth, we decided if we wanted another baby, it was now or never. After enduring a setback last fall with a miscarriage, we said we'd give it one more try, and everything went perfect this time. At 41, this little girl is gonna keep me young and give me a reason to stay healthy, sharp, and motivated. She's definitely my best score this year!

Happy hunting everyone, and just remember to stay grounded and remember the true treasures in life!
==============================================================================
WAY TO GO !!!!!!

And I totally agree,,,
I am now a GRANDFATHER,,,, at the ripe old age of 57.
My son just had a son,,3 weeks ago.
Now to get that boy a 6" dredge for Christmas. !!! HAHAHAHAHAHA
Since he lives in Spokane he is close to some action.

I honestly NEVER thought I would live long enough to see a grandchild,,, but I did and I really am happy.
JUST LIKE YOU BadBluff.

Hit

mountainman 2

Bronze Member
Aug 9, 2006
Extreme Northern NJ
Detector(s) used
whites classic sl,whites surfmaster,garrett ATX,minelab vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats Badbluff! Can we see a picture of her?

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
For once you didn't find silver in your CRH - you found gold.

CW3(ret) US Army

Jun 30, 2011
Downstate New York
Detector(s) used
White Spectra V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

:award_star_gold_2::wav: Big Congratulations to you & your wife. As deepseekerADS put it you did find gold. Hope everyone if fine. What do your boys say about having a little sister? She will have plenty of people watching out for her with 3 big brothers. What is her name? I'm 66 with 1 granddaughter unfortunately she lives in Phoenix while I'm here in New York. Cherish all the moments as she grows up as the time will fly by as you will see. Best Wishes.
HH
Gary

Last edited:

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Congrats BB. All the silver we all have found during this years is nowhere near the treasure you now have, a new baby girl.

OP
OP
baddbluff

baddbluff

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2011
vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1438841487.149266.jpg

Her name is Elowen. And her big brothers are all very excited and love to hold her. They will be great bodyguards. Thanks for all your nice comments.[emoji106]

mountainman 2

Bronze Member
Aug 9, 2006
Extreme Northern NJ
Detector(s) used
whites classic sl,whites surfmaster,garrett ATX,minelab vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats to you and your wife on your newborn. She's beautiful.

Guest 1551

Aug 4, 2013
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT PRO, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
Other
She's beautiful! I'm 17 and my parents had my fourth sibling 3 years ago (Dad was 43) Congratulations :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread