Starting over, again....

Twitch

Silver Member
Feb 1, 2010
Missouri
I moved again this summer, back to the midwest. Already the arrowhead hunting has improved, the CRH'ing not so much. Have only found two 40%ers and a '64-D Rosie thus far. I haven't hunted any boxes yet as I'm still settling in at work and don't really have time to get set up. I did start setting up accounts this weekend and found a bank that orders halves for another customer and would be happy to order them for me. So I should have a box coming in this week. Maybe it'll be a dream box, maybe a repacked dump. Now I just need to set up a dump bank.

Savannah GA was very good to me. More silver left in the south east for the rest of you - good luck!

Upvote 0

boristhespider88

Bronze Member
May 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I moved again this summer, back to the midwest. Already the arrowhead hunting has improved, the CRH'ing not so much. Have only found two 40%ers and a '64-D Rosie thus far. I haven't hunted any boxes yet as I'm still settling in at work and don't really have time to get set up. I did start setting up accounts this weekend and found a bank that orders halves for another customer and would be happy to order them for me. So I should have a box coming in this week. Maybe it'll be a dream box, maybe a repacked dump. Now I just need to set up a dump bank.

Savannah GA was very good to me. More silver left in the south east for the rest of you - good luck!

Good luck to you in the midwest! :)

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good luck hunting in your new town! Glad to hear that your arrowhead hunting has improved though!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread