6 bucks=2 40%ers

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Called a bank that is right on the way home and asked if they had any halves. She put me on hold and came back after a bit and said she could only round up 12 and she could have them waiting for me at the drive-up window. I figured, since she went through all that trouble, I'd go ahead and stop even though there were only 12 halves. Funny thing, 7 of them were bicentenials but I also got a 68 and a 69. During the phone call I had asked about the vault but she said everyone was busy at the moment and she didn't know if there were any in there or not. I'll check that out later today. HH all

Upvote 0

thurmownator

Bronze Member
Dec 25, 2006
Primary Interest:
Other
16% keeper rate; I'll take those percentages anytime.

Good luck on the vault contents. Hope you have better luck than Geraldo Rivera's vault experience some years ago. 8)

killerwine

Feb 24, 2005
Visalia, CA
I've always been tempted to turn down loose halves...but can't! I've never found any thing in loose halves but a lot of others here (including yourself) have...so keep getting them...

OP
OP
packerbacker

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Heck killer, the other day I got a 64 and a Franklin in about $7 worth of halves the girl had in the drawer. The 70D I got in loose halves. NEVER pass them up!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread