Something to be thankful for

Uncguy43

Tenderfoot
May 15, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi folks,

This is my first time posting on this forum, but I have been following it for quite some time and have managed to obtain a large sum of useful information here. I am a college kid who loves to hunt when I have some spare time and money. So, to that regard, thanks for your help all of you frequent posters!

I was home today for Thanksgiving break and Mom needed a few final things for the Thanksgiving meal, so Dad and I took a trip to the local grocery store. As we were leaving, Dad was walking ahead of me out of the store, and I stopped to take a look in the Coinstar reject chute. Lo and behold, as I have heard you all say so many times....there it was. I found probably $3 of change in the reject chute and a lone 1964 silver Roosevelt dime.

When I showed Dad and told him about how I had been following this forum and you all said "always look in the coin reject chute of the Coinstar", he said to me, "Son, that's crazy... but genius!" Haha, he looked like a kid in a candy store when he saw our pull.

Anyways, I'm thankful for y'all and for free change/silver. Happy Thanksgiving folks!

Upvote 0

cowtipping1

Oct 26, 2015
Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Platinum
Primary Interest:
Other
awesome! the coinstar is my first stop for every walmart or grocery store I'm in. Haven't found silver yet. Hoping to soon! Nice find!

iammoleman2

Oct 30, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
I just started doing this as well. Found three cents in the first tray I looked in. Nothing interesting but if you don't look you won't find it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread