Xmas SILVER ON THE TREE

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Went to one of my mid-week banks to dump and get boxes of dimes. While dumping checked a small table top trash bin next to the coin counter. Had several rejected coins (no silver), however there were several different pieces of .925 STERLING SILVER jewelry items (broach, chain, pierce studs), then I asked the head teller if she had any "trash JUNK " from the inner sort bin. She came over, opened the machine, and there too was a large assortment of trash, dirt, bent & foreign coins(no silver), PLUS MORE .925 Sterling items. Although there was no silver coins, the small amount of .925 Sterling is adding to my previously acquired pile. Silver can come in various forms: .925 Sterling jewelry pieces, junk coins .90%, and bullion rounds & coin .999 fine. I'll stack it whatever way it comes. May Santa bring you all some silver at Xmas, on/under/or in the tree this year. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO "YULE" ALL, if I don't post anymore this year, just keep stacking and HH. DozerD

Upvote 0

IceePirate

Aug 16, 2015
Cincinnati, Ohio
Primary Interest:
Other
Huh, I would've thought that it just spits everything out. Why do people put jewelry in a coin counter anyways? you'd think that those things would be out of the way.

ThePt78Gamer

Apr 28, 2014
Maine
Primary Interest:
Other
I agree. Ill stack whatever it may be. .999 rounds, Junk 90%/40%, junk foreign silver, jewelry and even silverware depending if Its not just plated.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread