Maverick checkin in! Happy New Year everyone! 2015 Totals!

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey everyone, I know it's been a while, long while! Halfway through this year we had a lot of things happen here, some family members passing and other things that just kept me from really posting my weekly finds and just posting in general, sorry for that, I really miss posting and reading about everyones finds!

So, I did have an incredible year, I kept hunting my 24 boxes a week through the year and posted 1, yes there were more, of my DREAM BOXES, I had 5 Dream Boxes this year! Ironically I have never found any in the 5 years I have been doing this but then 5 this year! Sorry I just couldn't post the others but they came at a time when things were just hitting the fan here. I do keep in touch with members from here off the site and they got to see some pics that I texted them. So I would have to write a book to catch you up on everything that happened this year, lets just hope this New Year is much better and I can participate more with everyone.

I can't list all the cool finds I had this year but there were about 8 Barbers, many Modern Silver proofs, Bicentenials, 1970's and such, I am just going to leave you with pics of my coin log ( like I have every year) for you to look at, I never add up how much I searched but, you are more than welcome to add it up as it is all listed in my log book. You can also tell the weeks that the Dream Boxes showed up by the large amount of finds that week. I don't see many faces on here from my friends list anymore but I do see some are still around, hope you guys are doing good! And hello to the newer members that I have not seen or interacted with before, this hobby is an addiction for sure! Welcome to the madness that we love! HH everyone, Maverick. Sorry the pics are kinda rough, my new phone doesn't do pics all that great.

Attachments

• 20160109_131546.jpg
    20160109_131546.jpg
    183.7 KB · Views: 162
  • 20160109_131607.jpg
    20160109_131607.jpg
    162.5 KB · Views: 140
  • 20160109_131617.jpg
    20160109_131617.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 142
Upvote 0
OP
OP
maverick

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Great year, Mav! Nice hearing from you. Sorry about your losses. Unfortunately life isn't a dream box every day.
Too bad silver's not worth $40/oz anymore. Still got a great pile tho.

Hey BB, thanks, it was a rough year losing some of the ones we loved, just a lot to deal with. Man, yeah, $40/oz right now would be terrific! Sure miss those days:BangHead::BangHead:, but it will come again and I am a little wiser now so I can take advantage of it this time around :tongue3:. Nice to see ya man! Good luck this year! HH, Maverick.

OP
OP
maverick

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Thank you for sharing your results Maverick. Always inspiring.

Hey FF, thanks, I appreciate that! Nice to inspire some body :hello2:. Good luck to ya this year! HH, Maverick.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread