Stock market falling = dooms day ?

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
With the continuous down turns on Wall Street so much this year, is this what we have been expecting, as in when the "SHTFan". Will this all have a bearing on precious metals pricing of GOLD & SILVER, and affect our CRH'g ?
I've heard a small rumor on Bloomberg Market Watch that this down market might cause a hefty PM price spike. Comments from you economic experts on the subject, feel free to jump in your thoughts on the matter.

Upvote 0

ceeemeee

Jul 25, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
pump and dump -- hyper inflated stock markets are a key part of the uber rich's plan that squeeze's million or even billions of dollars ..they buy and sell and rebuy and resell over and over again "flipping stocks" forcing stocks to ever higher points getting all the suckers into the "can't lose stock market" as it goes up and up ..this of course causes stocks to become "over valued" selling for more than their really worth .. once stocks hit this point the rich sell off the "over heated" stocks to pension plans and other smaller investors and then quit buying / flipping ... letting the market --find out --it basically "over paid" when this occurs the market the auto corrects and prices tumble .. the uber rich then feast on the panic selling buying on the cheap --and start the process all over again

sounds like you have it all figured it out and make a killing shorting these cycles.

Congrats!

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Joe,

Kind of like y2k when we got suckered into loading up on candles, batteries, water and non perishable food items.....heck we had so much dried beans, lentils, etc I think we ended up tossing them out because we couldn't use them soon enough....lol.

Regards + HH

Bill

WTF - based on this post I have cashed out all my life savings, converting them into canned goods, bottled water, and ammunition. Despite all these warning signs and the apocalypse has yet to come upon us???? If anyone is interested in a pallet of spam or canned corn, please private message me.

Joe777Cool

Bronze Member
Feb 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Joe,

Kind of like y2k when we got suckered into loading up on candles, batteries, water and non perishable food items.....heck we had so much dried beans, lentils, etc I think we ended up tossing them out because we couldn't use them soon enough....lol.

Regards + HH

Bill

You really bough all that stuff for Y2K?

Sounds like the plan of some "ultra rich" corporations to "pump & dump" some overstocked canned goods and fleecing millions of "common men" or their hard earned paychecks.

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
unlike "over priced" panic bought canned food and supplies which you could eat over time for the most part or trade / give to others -- over priced stocks are a bit tough & costly to "eat" ....and not very filling either..

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Regardless of what happens to the stock market, PM prices are now heavily manipulated and TPTB will let PM prices rise only when they (TPTB) are ready.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please keep political comments out of posts...

bobinsd

Oct 20, 2005
San Diego California
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm a gambler, and Ive finally found my (penny) retirement stock. It'l happen this month.

StevoCBR

Apr 19, 2010
Detector(s) used
a piece, fisher f75
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the update, Alex Jones.

Just because you don't choose to educate yourself or maybe even read a little bit, you don't have to put down others for their convictions of things you don't understand. And that goes for the others that had clever little comments.

Just read, understand history, understand the founders, understand the founding of the country, understand the 2 documents that give your your freedoms including the one to not care

Benjamin Franklin was stopped on the streets of Philadelphia by a women that asked him "Benjamin Franklin what have you done for us?" His response was, "I have given you a Republic if you can keep it" But we couldn't because folks didn't bother to remember that the powers of the federal government are enumerated or borrowed from us. But since folks cared more about self then God and country we have lost that republic and the ability to keep the government in check.

So for the person that reads, educates him or her self, even with a open mind and a propensity to deny the crazy stuff can only be left with one conclusion. Left on our current track this is ending. Why is that so hard to fathom? if you understood fiat currency and the history of them and the history of corrupt men, you would have a much different view.

Read......a good place to start if our founding documents you can find at wall builders dot com including diaries, letters, etc of a lot of our founders.

"For lack of knowledge my people shall perish" God

SFBayArea

Bronze Member
Aug 28, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Here's the thing... I trade stocks very actively. I get in and out daily. I'm not in it for the long term. If I smell a $20 gain on a trade within a few minutes, I will take it. Sometimes there's a trade that yields couple hundred dollars in a few minutes. Goal for me is to get in and out. That's how I do it.

The majority of the market is driven by financial institutions which control 80% of the market. I'm just a flea on an elephant. You have to understand the patterns of the market to get an idea of where the prices are going. Much of what is traded now is run by computers off algorithms. If you know one of the patterns and is confident to stick it out, you can make money. That's really it but it's easier said than done on live trading. Don't get yourself too hyped up on what some political figure or TV personality tells you. They are 100% clueless unless they have insider information. Of course, being that most of the market is driven off the algorithms, they're not gonna leave the information out there for any Joe Schmoe to see. There's some videos off youtube talking about some basics but you really have to study the movement of the prices after a while to understand the patterns in the market which can take a person a long time to figure out. It takes a lot of screen time. Good Luck.

Last edited:

bobinsd

Oct 20, 2005
San Diego California
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Exception...

SF....not true with pennies, and mine is up 700% since 3/18. More space at he top also.
Bob

SFBayArea

Bronze Member
Aug 28, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
SF....not true with pennies, and mine is up 700% since 3/18. More space at he top also.
Bob

I don't trade penny stocks. Many times, they become very thin meaning not enough volume to get in and out. From what I see, penny stocks follow patterns too. I would be cautious on anything that moves up too fast too quick. I would take some profits. No one likes getting caught holding the bag.

S

stefen

Years ago, when I first entered the stock market, my Stock Broker advised me to set a goal and don't look back.

There will always be rough spots, yet if time is taken, most stocks will seek its own level.

Forty five years later I still have the same broker, and through his sound advice, I have a portfolio that's continuing to grow.

bobinsd

Oct 20, 2005
San Diego California
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Years ago, when I first entered the stock market, my Stock Broker advised me to set a goal and don't look back.

There will always be rough spots, yet if time is taken, most stocks will seek its own level.

Forty five years later I still have the same broker, and through his sound advice, I have a portfolio that's continuing to grow.

Stefan....take a look at SFOR....it is about to take a huge leap from it's .0014 price. It a big money company in a penny environment, a one time in 10 years opportunity.
Of course, do your own DD, but there is a lot of info on Ihub. Thank me later.
PS...don't tell anyone else before you buy.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread