Im back in the hunt

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm back in the hunt

Had to take a short break from CRH'g due to property taxes, income tax, and credit card paymt: but I'm back now to hunting dimes. Picked up 3-dime boxes Friday eve, first box total skunk, box two a 1967 Canadian, finally box three come through with 5-Rosie's. I was really shocked with 5 seeing that everyones numbers are way down on findings. However, still saving the 2009's, with very low quantities lately. Nice to see that the AG melt price is slowly climbing in the $17.xx range; sure be nice to see $48./oz again!

Upvote 0

Uncguy43

Tenderfoot
May 15, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe we're going to see $20-25 by the end of the year and as much as $30 by mid-2017. There are some strong indicators pointing towards US Recession, negative interest rates, and we're near the end of an 8-year global economic cycle. Should be fun to watch.

baddbluff

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2011
vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe we are going to see $100/oz by the end of the year. That's what some guy on the radio said who sells silver so it must be true. I'm planning on cashing out my 401k and buying all silver with it. Can't wait to increase my money 6x with no risk.

Honestly tho - no one knows where the price will go. There is just as good of a chance that it will be $5-10/oz that it could be $20-25. If it goes up, great. I for one sell it as I pull it now - I learned my lesson watching my stack drop in value from $11,000 to $8,000 as it went from $37-$27/oz. Luckily I sold most of it at $27 - if I'd hung on to it, it'd be worth $5000 today. I honestly don't believe it'll get that high again in my lifetime.

mark1982

Mar 24, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A profit is a profit. Nice to see some people coming out ahead in this hobby. I'm 34 with a 3 year old and a 7 month old. I plan on enjoying this hobby and splitting my finds between the two of them. My hope is maybe 30 years from now they will be able to use it for a down payment on a house or to remodels kitchen without putting a dent in there pocket. I hope!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread