Crossing my fingers on CWRs

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Crossing my fingers on CWR's

Stopped at several of my dime pickup banks & got four boxes to check over the weekend; however one of my favorite tellers told me that a customers asked for about 20-25 empty "shotgun" half dollar rolls so that she can bring them in for credit. This bank has done away with coin machines, but instead will accept CWR of coins. She told me that if they do come in that she will save them for me, so I'm crossing my fingers that some just might be SILVER. I have NEVER gotten a solid roll in all the years I've been CRH'g, except back in the early 60's when I just started coin collecting, then EVERYTHING was solid AG rolls.

Upvote 0

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good luck. Seems the only time we luck out is if we catch someone bringing in rolls and take them before they send them off.

OP
OP
Dozer D

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Times UP. A few weeks have passed. I've un-crossed my fingers, the rolls of halves never showed up. Maybe another place & time for my solid roll wish.

barneyb71

Mar 6, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't give up! Sometimes they take some time to make it back. I'd keep checking plus check all the banks that are close. Good luck, hope they show up and they are solid.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread